• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,017 posts in this topic

One of the nice things about this forum is continually discovering new Alex Schomburg covers that you've never seen before. How great it is that this man drew so many comic covers, and what a great loss it was when he left the comics industry.

I sure wish a publisher like Taschen would do something like "The Complete Schomburg Comics Covers" in full size, or oversize. That thing would sell like hotcakes.

well, in light of the love for the all winners 13, and with my purple and yella team about to kick off, let's see all the yella bannered timely books. serendipitously, the first one has a purple and yella thing going!

it wasn't pretty, but said purple and yella team pulled off an improbable 4th quarter comeback, and beat wisconsin. i'm not sure my procession of yella books inspired the team, but rumor has it miles showed them the thread at the half. just sayin'.

One of the nice things about this forum is continually discovering new Alex Schomburg covers that you've never seen before. How great it is that this man drew so many comic covers, and what a great loss it was when he left the comics industry.

I sure wish a publisher like Taschen would do something like "The Complete Schomburg Comics Covers" in full size, or oversize. That thing would sell like hotcakes.

+1 I would preorder!

i'm not sure my procession of yella books inspired the team, but rumor has it miles showed them the thread at the half. just sayin'.

lol