• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,601 posts in this topic

How does a book with 2 missing wraps get a 4.0 in ComicConnects mind? :screwy:

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=527443

That's quite a stretch :eyeroll:

Maybe it's the beautiful (putrid) condition of the back cover that makes up for the missing wraps. hm

I still can't get over the fact that ComicLink is calling this a 4.0 copy with 2 missing wraps, grime all over the back cover and a big hunk of the cover missing as well. Whatever they're smoking over there ar CC/Metro - I'm sure it's rolled in Benjamin's (shrug)

Yeah, I was on vacay the day they were all posing for the cover. Such a shame :cool:

Sufferin' Sappho, the 1st all-girl cover in the series hm

(I think those cherubs are boys on #3)

How does a book with 2 missing wraps get a 4.0 in ComicConnects mind? :screwy:

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=527443

That's quite a stretch :eyeroll:

Maybe it's the beautiful (putrid) condition of the back cover that makes up for the missing wraps. hm

I still can't get over the fact that ComicLink is calling this a 4.0 copy with 2 missing wraps, grime all over the back cover and a big hunk of the cover missing as well. Whatever they're smoking over there ar CC/Metro - I'm sure it's rolled in Benjamin's (shrug)

Yeah, I was on vacay the day they were all posing for the cover. Such a shame :cool:

Sufferin' Sappho, the 1st all-girl cover in the series hm

(I think those cherubs are boys on #3)

Great Hera!, you are right!

However, those are baby satyrs on #3 and yes, satyrs are supposed to be veeeeeeeery virile :grin:

N I C E (worship)

Is the "L" significant?

My first thought was did I find a Larsen? But seriously doubt it due to the condition. I think I see the L on lots of GA books. Perhaps a coincidence.

Send it to Scottsdale instead of Sarasota :)

Larson copies do not have an "L" on them. Detroit Trolley copies do, but as you said, so do a lot of other GA comics

N I C E (worship)

Is the "L" significant?

My first thought was did I find a Larsen? But seriously doubt it due to the condition. I think I see the L on lots of GA books. Perhaps a coincidence.

Larson copies do not have an "L" on them. Detroit Trolley copies do, but as you said, so do a lot of other GA comics

hm

N I C E (worship)

Is the "L" significant?

I had the same thought...looks just like the "L" found on DT copies. I don't recall seeing WW 1 listed on the Trolley spreadsheet (yes. I got a peek at it one day) but who knows :)

I got this beautiful surprise in the mail today and I wanted to share. A recreation of my favorite WW cover by our own very talented Artboy99!

Thank you, Karl:) it's going on my wall:) (worship)

wonderwoman7art.jpg

That is beautiful!

I got this beautiful surprise in the mail today and I wanted to share. A recreation of my favorite WW cover by our own very talented Artboy99!

Thank you, Karl:) it's going on my wall:) (worship)

wonderwoman7art.jpg

That is beautiful!

Sharon,

was the drawing damaged in shipping? The picture looks like it has a noticeable bend in it on the lower left?