• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Controversy sells for about a minute and a half.

Remember Wolverine #131?

Dollar bin.

Oh I have no doubt that it will settle eventually, but right now, seems like its beyond hot. My hunch is that the two sellers that sold one on eBay dont even have a clue where they're getting a copy from and just wanted to make a quick buck before they announce them. Midtown already has all the other variants on pre-order but none of the Manara ones. For all we know, they may have cancelled it??

Just wanted to reach out and suggest THIS LISTING for all you Spawn #1 speculators out there. I ordered 15 copies last week from this guy and got them today and they were all VF+/NM. Maybe 1 or 2 9.8s but certainly great deal if you're buying bulk. Seems like he has plenty left but at the rate he's going he'll probably run out soon. He combines shipping too

Spawn 1 is heating up?

ok seriously.. this made me laugh

But yeah.. recent sales are up

Why? Is there some movie reboot rumor floating around?

Nah people are just gearing up for the annual McFarlane signing.

Spawn has been selling well for me at shows the past two years. The post #100 issues sell fast at $4-$5 apiece, some for higher, and issues #1-100 at guide. In the past I would hate to see Spawn runs in collections, but now I am hoping for them since there is decent interest in the title again. lol

Some more recent Star Wars DF variants.

Star Wars Union 1 (DF variant) $23.91

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181505266192?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

Star Wars Union 4 (DF variant) $26.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171432984746?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

Both come up on eBay from time to time and are usually $10-15 books.

:hi: Authority

It's been a while since I've read any IW books; I think I just started on other titles & lost interest. Infinity War wasn't bad, but I started losing interest around Infinity Crusade. Maybe its time I revisit Thanos Quest & Infinity Gauntlet and read all the way thru the later issues of Infinity Watch. There is a new Omnibus out.... hm

Spawn 1 is heating up?

ok seriously.. this made me laugh

But yeah.. recent sales are up

Why? Is there some movie reboot rumor floating around?

Yes.

Honestly though, it doesn't sound promising. Why? Because Todd wants to write, produce, AND direct. :facepalm:

READ ALL ABOUT IT