• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

After owning one of the two highest graded 9.6s of my favorite, furry, forest fighting friend's first appearance for a couple years.......I finally found a copy to replace it with.

:popcorn:

(I did not think it would turn out to be such a Near Mint/Mint replacement though:)

Yet again Matt was the reason behind this book making the grade - ^^

IMG_3647_zps3b105f3a.jpg

:applause: Very cool book.

when i was trying to put jumbo 9-20 together, i could never get a nice one of these. so happy to grab this one tonite---i've never seen colors pop on this issue like they do here.

jum11335a.jpg

Very colorful to the eye :)

This is what I bought instead of buying GA, but I think I will be back to buying comics and OA in November assuming the stock market doesn't crash before then. :banana:

null_zps6d146602.jpg

Heck of a basement you got there! :o

This is what I bought instead of buying GA, but I think I will be back to buying comics and OA in November assuming the stock market doesn't crash before then. :banana:

null_zps6d146602.jpg

shiny !

what is it ? :P

null_zps6d146602.jpg

shiny !

Right now I am making rum but in about a month we will start to run a single malt whiskey and bourbon. (thumbs u

null_zps6d146602.jpg

shiny !

Right now I am making rum but in about a month we will start to run a single malt whiskey and bourbon. (thumbs u

Dang! Why don't I live next door to you? :D

null_zps6d146602.jpg

shiny !

Dang! Why don't I live next door to you? :D

I would love to get a geekfest, Coloado set up at some point. We have a large tasting room with lots of tables.

not a big d.c. guy, but i've always liked this black one, and it was ending last nite on c'connect, and i'm going to have a little credit there after selling some books, and i like big apple books, and...

arrrrr, check this one out, russell.

gl27.jpg

A Doiby cover Green Lantern..wouldn't have picked that with a hundred guesses. What's next? Snowman cover Action, Hat cover Leading???

not a big d.c. guy, but i've always liked this black one, and it was ending last nite on c'connect, and i'm going to have a little credit there after selling some books, and i like big apple books, and...

gl27.jpg

A Doiby cover Green Lantern..wouldn't have picked that with a hundred guesses. What's next? Snowman cover Action, Hat cover Leading???

Don't even think it Russ.

gl27.jpg

Don't even think it Russ.

Sorry,I may have went a bit too far with that one. lol