• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

What grade offers the best value? It seems that there is a decent gap between a 6.0 and 7.0. And between 7.0 to 8.0. Looking at the numbers, I think 6.0 and 7.0 are the best values. What does everyone think?

What grade offers the best value? It seems that there is a decent gap between a 6.0 and 7.0. And between 7.0 to 8.0. Looking at the numbers, I think 6.0 and 7.0 are the best values. What does everyone think?

I haven't studied the numbers, but I very glad you are discussing this topic. Value. It's worthy of a CG thread. I often look at what is the best value for my money. Or, where does the entry price point really go insane. Example (not X-men 1)

5.0 brings $200

6.0 brings $300

7.0 brings $450

8.0 brings $625

9.0 brings $1100

In the above example you can see that 8.0 is the best "bang" for your buck because of the huge step up from there.

Good topic. Sorry I didn't answer your question though (I'll look at the numbers)

I haven't studied the numbers, but I very glad you are discussing this topic. Value. It's worthy of a CG thread. I often look at what is the best value for my money. Or, where does the entry price point really go insane. Example (not X-men 1)

5.0 brings $200

6.0 brings $300

7.0 brings $450

8.0 brings $625

9.0 brings $1100

In the above example you can see that 8.0 is the best "bang" for your buck because of the huge step up from there.

Good topic. Sorry I didn't answer your question though (I'll look at the numbers)

Here are 12 month averages according to GPA. Keeping in mind that not all sales are included. These prices are only for Blue labels. Yellow labels signed by Stan Lee may sell for more.

5.0: $3126

6.0: $4270

7.0: $6729

8.0: $11,489

9.0: $23,175

The prices seem to double from 7.0 to 8.0 and from 8.0 to 9.0. So based on this, I think that 6.0 and 7.0 have some of the best bang for the buck, with 6.0 being the best value.