• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

Thanks Boba and Roulette! :whee:

No worries man.

On the cgc 8.5, I'd be setting the over/under higher than $55-65. But I guess we'll see. This might be a nice copy to get into before the coming explosions truly materialize.

How has that new TV show done in the ratings, anyone know?

Cheers

Joey

No worries man.

On the cgc 8.5, I'd be setting the over/under higher than $55-65. But I guess we'll see. This might be a nice copy to get into before the coming explosions truly materialize.

Cheers

Joey

Cream will hurt it a little. The Pedigree will bump it. You don't see 8.5s around too often and prices for keys have been a little nuts since June. I know of only one other one in 8.5 and now this one. I would be surprised if it broke 70k if you get two bidders that "have to have it". I think we'll see it in the mid 60's at least, but I'm still betting on low 70s.

No worries man.

Cheers

Joey

Cream will hurt it a little. The Pedigree will bump it. You don't see 8.5s around too often and prices for keys have been a little nuts since June. I know of only one other one in 8.5 and now this one. I would be surprised if it broke 70k if you get two bidders that "have to have it". I think we'll see it in the mid 60's at least, but I'm still betting on low 70s.

The PQ thing really needs to be addressed at CGC :/ I just got a book that was OW back CR/OW - so who really believes what the label says - and is it really gonna hurt a gorgeous book like this? I think that us DCers have come to accept the CR/OW as something that isn't that big a deal. At least not so critical that it'd hurt such a gorgeous book.

But I suppose if it had white pages, we'd all be gushing over that - including me, :blush: