• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,037 posts in this topic

I know it's just modern garbage to you most of you, but it was a big dark horse haul this week for me. With all of the boxes on the doorstep, my neighbors probably think I'm moving.

My 4th complete set of JBNM (1st series- 31 of 32), a nearly complete set of Baltimore, another JB Next Men #21, an SDCC #2, an old Rocketeer 3D w/audio (from a boardie), and the most recent Witchfinder, Lobster Johnson & BPRD hell on earths.

Most of these I had to get mail order. The LBS's in driving distance hardly ever have anything Mignola related. Even the day after it comes out. I did get the Baltimore Plague Ships (it was every one) at the lbs near my work.

14881497118_6cb9f7364e_b.jpg

Every time I go to the comic shop I look in the Star Wars section in hopes of finding a Boba Fett Black Series fig and what do you know. Found one lying on a shelf away from the others hanging. STOKED!!

...and grabbef a Skottie Young cover I didn't have

20140828_205431_zps3vn6b7xj.jpg

And

Thanos Origin

20140828_205622_zpsdgpmbalc.jpg

Wow, good for you man! Feels good to finish a run huh?

Yeah. Especially when I started out, all I wanted was a high grade Bats 232. Now sure how I wounded up chasing every book with Bats drawn by Adams.

Yeah. Especially when I started out, all I wanted was a high grade Bats 232. Now sure how I wounded up chasing every book with Bats drawn by Adams.

Nice accomplishment man! A great run to have :)

I find myself on that quest now. It started with the first Neal Adams GL art and has moved to all Adams GL art and Batman art. Im going slow though :)

Me at my weekend at Bernies

photo1_zps31515f30.jpg

the art i picked up

photo2_zpsdcef347b.jpg

and a book a friend sent me that was at my door when I got home from the Con and free dinner :)

photo3_zps0e8d1bad.jpg

Great piece from a great movie. I watched that dvd a million times when I was younger.