• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,009 posts in this topic

A very worth while trip for you, Art. The TOS # 18 did look better than the grade when you showed it to me. Terrific pick ups!! Torpedo had some very nice slabbed pre-hero books. I didn't pick up any new PH books, but I did have these copies slabbed at the show and needless to say, I am more than happy with the results.

photo STRTALES70_zps51288ae9.jpg

photo STRTALES88_zps74728c2d.jpg

photo STRTALES93_zps561a90d1.jpg

photo JIM71_zps6c964c01.jpg

photo JIM69_zps5ef95ad5.jpg

photo TALESSUSPENSE5_zps77c79993.jpg

photo TALESSUSPENSE12_zps6f207845.jpg

Thanks guys!! Just years of patience and persistence. The Chicago show is just a great show for buying. While there, Ted of Superworld picked up a sweet bunch of Atlas and pre-code books and then offered them on Friday afternoon as soon as he had priced them. Looking forward to the Baltimore show in a couple of weeks. It's only about 36 miles from me.

Nice set of books! I really like that ST #88! :applause:

That is a pretty book. I think I'm most impressed by the #70. :cloud9:

Yeah that's killer. Congrats guys! Beautiful books both of you!

Thanks guys!! Just years of patience and persistence. The Chicago show is just a great show for buying. While there, Ted of Superworld picked up a sweet bunch of Atlas and pre-code books and then offered them on Friday afternoon as soon as he had priced them. Looking forward to the Baltimore show in a couple of weeks. It's only about 36 miles from me.

Great books, nice submission. Your PH collection leaves me in awe ! (worship)

This just arrived in the mail from sunny Canada. Thanks to Dan (Bronty) for yet another great deal on one of his beautiful books!

TOS03CGC65.jpg

Great book. I thought you were broke @ Chicago ? :baiting:

lol I had made this deal prior to leaving for Chicago, hence the reason I had a smaller budget for the con...

What a sparkly set of pre-heros! :applause:

A very worth while trip for you, Art. The TOS # 18 did look better than the grade when you showed it to me. Terrific pick ups!! Torpedo had some very nice slabbed pre-hero books. I didn't pick up any new PH books, but I did have these copies

slabbed at the show and needless to say, I am more than happy with the results.

TALESSUSPENSE12_zps6f207845.jpg

I graded it a 9.0 :headbang:

A very worth while trip for you, Art. The TOS # 18 did look better than the grade when you showed it to me. Terrific pick ups!! Torpedo had some very nice slabbed pre-hero books. I didn't pick up any new PH books, but I did have these copies slabbed at the show and needless to say, I am more than happy with the results.

JIM69_zps5ef95ad5.jpg