• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Ok, here's my offer. FREE shipping in the US, and I'll cover the first $10 of international shipping. I tried to come up with something for everyone.

Option 1: Choose one of the following:

0FSTnz.jpg

Option 2: The first year (issue #'s 1-12 of Cap, FF, The Avengers, and Iron Man from 1996.

hA5Lwc.jpg

Option 3: A bunch of Wizard special edition comics (the ones you had to send away for have the COA's w/ them).

ul2cFH.jpg

Option 4: A binder full of Wizard and Marvel trading cards from the 90's.

YuDgJM.jpg

UPCQZB.jpg

GtzcBD.jpg

7auKdW.jpg

Option 5: Kingdom Come #'s 1-4.

wvsJTO.jpg

Option 6: A friend of mine gave me his collection when he moved a few months ago. He was big into indy comics in the 90's (Image, Dark Horse, etc.), and took really good care of his stuff. If anyone is looking for runs or fill-in issues, PM me what you need. If one of the other options is chosen, I can do this as a RAK. There are 4 long boxes, so I haven't catalogued everything yet.

Edited by tilleycs

Shoot, I'm trying to get a bigger image.

It's TOA #12, TOS #34, and JIM #73.

I'll try another site to get a larger image. I've never had a problem w/ this site before.

Edited by tilleycs

Shoot, I'm trying to get a bigger image.

It's TOA #12, TOS #34, and JIM #73.

I'll try another site to get a larger image. I've never had a problem w/ this site before.

what condition are they in?

I'd say VG/F-, to be safe.

Okay,I'll take option #1

I'll swing it somehow.

Which book?

x-force 1?

Here I'll help out since we are having pictures issues. Here is a bigger pic of the issue he selected:

20140704_233709-1_zpsiqlsdqb8.jpg

:popcorn:

lollol

I've never even seen that comic before - but it has a foil cover - it has to be awesome! lol

I figured jsilver misread it too the way he was beatin' on the guy

:D

I was beating on him cause I wasn't sure if those books were legitimate compared to the other offers.

I thought someone would take them, and wanted to be sure that the person knew what they were getting.

I apologize for the pic issues, guys. I got started as soon as I got home. I've used that site to post pics on this site before and never had an issue. I was in the middle of signing up for PhotoBucket when I saw the post w/ the choice.

I was just making you aware of that in case you had misread it.

I figured jsilver misread it too the way he was beatin' on the guy for bigger pics & grades

:D

I did think it was all three...Almost sharted....makes it easier to find an offer though.