• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

An 8.5 just sold recently for 10k so soon, Im sure the GPA will reflect that price. :gossip: Having said that, I believe it to be just right. Also, this book is going nowhere but up and I do think that this time next year, 19k will be a gift price. (thumbs u

Which site sold the 8.5? That seems like a high price for an 8.5, it must have been gorgeous.

The data for the 8.5 sale is up on GPA now. Last 8.5 price? $10,000.00

An 8.5 just sold recently for 10k so soon, Im sure the GPA will reflect that price. :gossip: Having said that, I believe it to be just right. Also, this book is going nowhere but up and I do think that this time next year, 19k will be a gift price. (thumbs u

Which site sold the 8.5? That seems like a high price for an 8.5, it must have been gorgeous.

$7,900 with 11 days to go: http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=569076

$7,900 with 11 days to go: http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=569076

Its at 8200.00 now. I expect a lot of bidding at the end of this one. Nice copy as well.

What do you think ds 169 cgc 9.8 is worth? I am getting it for $3600. Last gpa

You really have to show a pic to get a good answer. Page Quality, centering,

eye appeal all factor in to the price. Not just last GPA.

Someone thought so when they paid that for a copy in July. If you're convinced its going up, then the last sale price is pretty fair. Keep in mind though, that this is probably the single issue with the highest population of 9.4+ copies in the whole Strange Tales/Doctor Strange run. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more 9.8s than there are serious collectors of the series (there are 28 blue label 9.8s).

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I should invest in a higher grade 115 or a lower grade 110. Is doc Strange first appearance to expensive if it's a 7.5 in cream/off white pages?

What grade and page quality would still be worth getting at this point?

Anyone here have one for sale?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if I should invest in a higher grade 115 or a lower grade 110. Is doc Strange first appearance to expensive if it's a 7.5 in cream/off white pages?

What grade and page quality would still be worth getting at this point?

Anyone here have one for sale?

ST110 is still going to be moving up for a while. A 7.5 would be a great one to get.

ST115 is going to be moving up as well.

You might get a 9.4 ST 115 for the same price as a 7.5 ST110.

OR buy a 9.8 Doc Strange 169 plus a 2.0 ST110 for the same price as a 7.5 ST110.

Those Doc Strange 169s have the best covers of the Doc Strange Key comics.

Options options options..... all good options

ST 110 - Investment this is clearly the best book to invest in.

ST 115 - Has some outside interest - early Spidey and 2nd Sandman. Will appreciate in value but not anywhere ST 110 will.

ST 126 - Book is hot hot hot - has lots of legs for sure, if you can find a high grade this one will only keep climbing

ST 138 - Eternity Eternity Eternity, this book is a sleeper, Eternity is everywhere Cosmic stories (Ala Guardians Etc... ) Warlock, Thanos, and if Avengers 3 goes in that direction this will be a Mega Sleeper

ST 169 - I agree with Gadzukes - SEXY COVER - not so much a sleeper anymore but a keeper in high grade

This is just my opinion, but then I'm partial to the Doc.