• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,267 posts in this topic

Just finishing reading this article about how the concept design art of what the ninja turtles where suppose to look like when they started the reboot. All I have to say is thank god it didn't happened.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Alternate-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Designs-Haunt-Your-Dreams-Forever-66931.html

Just got lost a bid on eBay for a complete run of TMNT vol 3. I am not happy right now. Five little dollars...

When something like this happens to me, I tell myself that the winning bidder had a max bid that was MUCH higher than mine and that it really wasn't close at all. It tends to make me feel better.

+1 Adam. The airbrushing is a real sweet touch. Mikeys face is great.

You do have quite the knack for commissions... I have something in the works you may be proud of.

22" x 15" Duoshade penciled by Lawson. Hopefully gonna hit Talbot up for inking/toning

14832816900_dba3f31cdc_b.jpg

Can't wait to see the Talbot inks!

Just got lost a bid on eBay for a complete run of TMNT vol 3. I am not happy right now. Five little dollars...

When something like this happens to me, I tell myself that the winning bidder had a max bid that was MUCH higher than mine and that it really wasn't close at all. It tends to make me feel better.

No, I won it by just five dollars! :banana:

No, I won it by just five dollars! :banana:

Congrats! I will buy them from you for $311, hahaha.

Just got this in from eBay. It was sold by KevinEastmanStudios so I would assume it's from Kevin's collection. The book is gorgeous and presents MUCH better than a 7.5 and honestly could be pressed to a 8.5 or so I think. The kicker is, it came with an envelope that had a letter from Kevin, several photo copies of different covers(first turtle, first poster, etc...) and the last was a photo copy of the first cover signed by Kevin. Guys, I'll tell ya, I've met a lot of artists. I have yet to meet Kevin but this guy is the best/friendliest in the business based on this one act. I'm beyond stoked to have this in my collection and will treasure the papers with it forever. :)

00000001.jpg

Just got this in from eBay. It was sold by KevinEastmanStudios so I would assume it's from Kevin's collection. The book is gorgeous and presents MUCH better than a 7.5 and honestly could be pressed to a 8.5 or so I think. The kicker is, it came with an envelope that had a letter from Kevin, several photo copies of different covers(first turtle, first poster, etc...) and the last was a photo copy of the first cover signed by Kevin. Guys, I'll tell ya, I've met a lot of artists. I have yet to meet Kevin but this guy is the best/friendliest in the business based on this one act. I'm beyond stoked to have this in my collection and will treasure the papers with it forever. :)

00000001.jpg

Nice book! How much?

Post some pics of the extras!!!

I ended up paying around $1200 for it if I remember right. I didn't think that was that bad considering if I wanted it pressed it would grade higher. It was from Kevin though so I didn't give two damns about the grade. :) I've put some pics of the photocopy number #1 signed and the intro letter. :cloud9:

00000001-1-1.jpg

00000001-2.jpg

Edited by ChadH

That's awesome!

I'll have to keep an eye out on his website for any other items he decides to auction.

I've certainly missed the train on some of rare and unique items but can't wait to see what else is out there from Kevin (and maybe even Peter).

Hes got a Dual signed (on indica) 8.0 of the First print up there for $4700. O and the packet of stuff is called a TMNT Time Capsule. Comes with anything you buy from his site.

Hes got a Dual signed (on indica) 8.0 of the First print up there for $4700. O and the packet of stuff is called a TMNT Time Capsule. Comes with anything you buy from his site.

I did see that.

I'm aiming for a 9.6/9.8 1st print but the one Kevin's offering is certainly a nice item to have too (as well as the additional time capsule). Saving all my pennies at the moment for other 1st prints on auction and even selling off some of my other collection, which is alcohol, to fuel my funds (no pun intended) :D

Chad where was that offered??? (worship) I was thinking about the two TMNT #3 pages he has but neither show the turtles.
Man, it was luck honestly. I've been checking his website like a hawk the last few days and BAM some new stuff got posted yesterday I think(might have been Wednesday night) and I jumped on this piece. Can't wait to see it in person. :)