• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,875 posts in this topic

Was going through my collection counting my war covers, paused on this one, thought i'd share it. What a great image, and while collector interest is high, could you imagine the desirability if you took the same cover but the heroes were Cap, Torch and Subby? Does have a Timely vibephoto_zps114d86c5.jpg

Not a Raboy, sorry, but a Fawcett nonetheless... Another classic "severed head" cover scratched off the list. lol

ThisMagazineIsHaunted10cgc55crmow_zpsa1f3ecd7.jpg

The Marvel Family was so wholesome it's hard to believe a cover like this could come from Fawcett. Nice!! You're really getting 'a head ' of the game lol

Not a Raboy, sorry, but a Fawcett nonetheless... Another classic "severed head" cover scratched off the list. lol

ThisMagazineIsHaunted10cgc55crmow_zpsa1f3ecd7.jpg

The Marvel Family was so wholesome it's hard to believe a cover like this could come from Fawcett. Nice!! You're really getting 'a head ' of the game lol

lol thanks for commenting. It is a pretty gruesome cover for fawcett, I love the colours in it as well.

Long admired this cover. First time I've owned a copy.

ame182a_zps8302e25f.jpg

That is one heck of a book. I just love the cover. I think this is an excellent example of a book that is not listed as a "classic cover" but should be--either by OSPG or by CGC or both. Beautiful colors. Mac Raboy was one of the true giants of the GA and one of the country's great artists!