• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
18 18

11,080 posts in this topic

At the Fan Expo in Toronto, I asked Neal Adams to do up a little drawing for me. Mlle. Marie and Unknown Soldier. I just love what he came up with and he really knocked it out of the park, IMHO. :luhv: Thanks again, Neal!

uknownsoldier-mllemarie_zps8d0c5dfc.jpg

IMG_9284_zps3425dbb0.jpg

At the Fan Expo in Toronto, I asked Neal Adams to do up a little drawing for me. Mlle. Marie and Unknown Soldier. I just love what he came up with and he really knocked it out of the park, IMHO. :luhv: Thanks again, Neal!

IMG_9284_zps3425dbb0.jpg

Now THAT is killer! Totally unique! I doubt Adams has gotten many requests for Mlle. Marie or even US. That's a REALLY nice piece. . .and nicely represents the unresolved conflict between those two. Adams still does beautiful work! Great score, Andy!

IMG_9284_zps3425dbb0.jpg

Andy- Fantastic!!!! And brilliant! Who would ever think to have Neal draw the Soldier and Marie together? Simply brilliant.

John

I am working on the OAAW 1-80 set all CGC graded and not high grade either,, ( I know ,...I need a life ,..i know,..)......

A great goal and a lot of fun to put together! :applause: Good luck!

Go for it, dude! When all is said and done, let us know which ones were the toughest (took you longest) to locate. . .and maybe conversely which ones were easily accessible. A noble quest indeed. :preach:

Anybody else getting excited for the WWII tank movie Fury that's opening up next month?

The trailers look pretty good. As I watch them, all I keep thinking of is G.I. Combat!

Haven't heard of it until now. I'll go check out the trailer shortly. (thumbs u