• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I really like the evolving nature of Alana and Marko's relationship, but hate the way it makes me feel.

Me too.But that is what makes this series great.

Sidenote

Wasn't BKV compared to George RR Martin considering the stuff he does with beloved characters? lol

So who couldn't handle the competition?

competition ? I know some folks don't collect reprints, so I'm sure they wanted to participate in the registry but just for first prints.

As far as myself, I don't know if I will be continuing my registry though. I'm thinking of stopping after 30 issues. Nice number to stop at.

So who couldn't handle the competition?

I know I submitted a request for Fatale to have one and mentioned it publicly, I think I remember someone saying in reply they were going to request it for Saga.

But, if this one is done, my pure Fatale one must be up now too :banana:

Edit:

:D :D :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Edited by CBT

I made the suggestion here I believe. ;)

yah, I think that spurred our PM conversation, because I remember I talked about it with you (and my reasons for wanting it in Fatale). I remember when I posted that I had done it with Fatale, in a different thread then this, somebody replied they were going to do it for series X. pretty sure that will be the person who requested it for Saga

edit:

voila

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=40&Number=7191584&Searchpage=1&Main=293102&Words=fatale+CBT&topic=0&Search=true#Post7191584

Edited by CBT