• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if Earl is even going to survive the first story arc.

+1 I wondered this too. I'm having such a hard time wondering why a writer as talented as Aaron would publish a Walking Tall knock off....unless he plans to kill Tubb off quickly, which would make my respect level for him skyrocket lol

On a related note, I'm pretty much a DC reader (and some Image) these days. Is Aaron's Thor worth picking up?

Short answer: Yes

Longer answer: God Bomb arc was my favorite, not terribly crazy with where it is now but it's still better than almost every other Marvel boom on the shelf. Just my 2c

This is ongoing for sure.

I would beware. The new MO is to release book, not say its a mini to sell more books, and then toward the end says it's a mini.

and...I don't have a problems with this. The Wake and Trillium were better than any ongoing I've read in a while.

On a related note, I'm pretty much a DC reader (and some Image) these days. Is Aaron's Thor worth picking up?

Longer answer: God Bomb arc was my favorite, not terribly crazy with where it is now but it's still better than almost every other Marvel boom on the shelf. Just my 2c

+1

+1

Thanks, I'll check it out.

The Walking Tall "homage" at the beginning kills it's chances of any on screen adaptations at the moment. There's still a possibility with the next storyline. I think this one will deviate from the source pretty severely as we see more of Coach Boss.

I may have to buy the web comic because we're covered up today. :frustrated:

I love this book and it will be the first thing I read in my leisure time tonight.

+1 buddy. Crazy busy day at work today, but I will be finding time to download and read this at some point.