• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Yup, Beth was taken by Gabriel at the mortuary :acclaim:

Why would he kidnap her?

Yea why?

:popcorn:

Makes no sense. He's not even a main character. Just because he's on the cover of 61 doesn't mean he brings anything significant to the story. He does a few prayers with the group in a church and that's it. He had his story which he says he let those people die cause he was scared to open the door, then he redeems himself and helps later. So what. Lame cliche story line. But hey if that book can sell for $150+ then ima selling.

rantrant

What I said before was that I felt Gabriel was a representative of Alexandria who probably was a recruiter for new people. (Kind of how Aaron was in the book)

Those whole mortuary scenario was a setup by him to see what kind of people would show up and how they would react. I figured when he saw how Beth and Daryl, he saw her character and saw the good in her. That made him went to bring her to Alexandria (I'm sure he would have brought Daryl as well but when the whole mini herd went down, he could only save Beth

(shrug)

still thinking about this.

Can Sunday hurry up!!