• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

God Hates Astronauts by Image Comics

114 posts in this topic

Its possible. Do you think people are going to chase the 3D this year ? I thought it was incredibly fun looking for them and a lot of the covers are worth owning as a novelty imo but most of the stories were a little lacking. I personally will not try to complete a set this year but I will buy the good looking covers.

Can't wait!

I'll bet ! I remember you telling everybody about this book several months ago and now here it is. (thumbs u

I'm hoping I love it as much as you and Pinky do. :wishluck:

I'd wager dollars to doughnuts you do (thumbs u

Can't wait!

I'll bet ! I remember you telling everybody about this book several months ago and now here it is. (thumbs u

:banana:

Edit: Reviews are great...except for the last one. lol

http://comicbookroundup.com/comic-books/reviews/image-comics/god-hates-astronauts/1

Edited by The Authority

What in the flying heck did I just read? Wahahaha!

Had no clue what I was getting into, you guys really like this stuff? Weird does not begin to explain it. Weird enough that I am in for issue #2 lol

the preview was a good barometer of the off the scale nonsense :)

Can't wait!

You were right ! lol

I liked about 80% of the book immensely but some stuff was weird. I caught myself giggling a couple of times and I haven't done that since I last read Todd. I don't know if this is a long termer for me but I'm definitely trying issue #2. I thought this was going to be like Top 10 by Moore, I guess maybe the art led me to that conclusion but it was a long way from that story. lol

Edited by The Authority