• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

thirdgreenham's feedback thread

68 posts in this topic

Just sold my slabbed Cerebus #1 to Andy. He was very good to deal with and paid promptly. Was a pleasure to deal with him and I would recommend him for any board dealings. Although I was sad to see my book go, I am certain it is going to a good home. Excellent doing business with him.

Cheers,

Karl.

I just purchased a GI Combat 48 and a Thrilling Comics 70 from Andy. He put the Thrilling on hold for a few weeks until I chose a second book to save on postage and the books arrived very well packaged. Communication was also great, Andy was easy to work with. I am looking forward to my next purchase from him. (thumbs u

Bought some slabbed keys from Andy a few weeks ago. :grin:

Great deal, fast shipping and very cordial and easy to deal with. (thumbs u

Looking forward to future transactions. Highly recommended, deal with absolute confidence :applause:

Thanks again Andy :whee:

I have dealt with Andy on numerous occasions, and have purchased some large keys from him.

He has helped me acquire some books that I would never have been able to do so without his help and guidance.

Andy has helped me grow as a collector and has always been patient and taught me many things about this great hobby.

Over our years of doing business together, he has been more than fair with me and I can not say enough good things about him.

When all things are said in done, I truly believe I have gained a great friend with Andy.

old_dano

Andy is Da Man! We just completed a smooth transaction on a big and small book. 1-2-3- Bam. He paid instantly and had great communication throughout. I look forward to dealing with Andy anyday of the week. Always a pleasure. Thanks.

Andy is the awesomest.

Always great,great to deal with.

We did a fairly large trade (for me at least) recently and I just couldn't be happier.

Thank you sir,may we do business for many many years!

I'm overdue to post Andy some kudos - in past couple of years received prizes from Andy's Green Eggs Grading contest that were shipped securely and arrived with what looked like a stamp collection (!) covering the package.  Great comics like Hulk 3 and (I forget the other atm).

Anyway, last week purchased a CGC early Avengers from Andy's thread - Andy sent it to Crassus who had other books I bought ready to ship, and combined to ship to me in US.   I wouldn't hesitate to buy from the 3rdGreenham again, obviously.  Thanks. :) 

Have purchased a number of books now from Andy - 1 in person (high 3-figures), 2 via the forums and shipped (each mid-3 figures). He is an absolute pleasure to deal with, and in my opinion, a model seller: 

- Very quick to respond to communications
- Ships promptly (usually day of or next day once payment confirmed), confirms when it's shipped, and provides Tracking Number without having to ask for it
- Slabs packaged very securely - 2 separate slabs have come to me in perfect condition

Don't hesitate to deal with him - he has a long history in the industry (immense knowledge) and is a great guy overall. An absolute asset to the comic book community!