• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blade Runner 2 on the way care of Ridley Scott
2 2

460 posts in this topic

Ridley Scott Says BLADE RUNNER 2 -script Written; Likely Shoot Before PROMETHEUS Sequel

-----------------------

But where does that leave these sequels to Blade Runner and Prometheus we've been promised? Well, according to Scott they're still happening, and Blade Runner 2 will probably be his next project after The Martian. “It’s written and it’s damn good,” Scott says of the planned sequel to his 1982 classic “Of course it involves Harrison [Ford], who is a survivor after all these years—despite the accident (referencing the actor's Star Wars set mishap). So yes, that will happen.” Ford has not officially signed on to star in the film yet, but if he's willing to revisit Han Solo after all these years, there's nothing to say he won't also step back into Rick Deckard's trench-coat.

-----------------------

PLEASE DON'T MESS THIS UP.

:wishluck:

Every time I mention it to anyone the consensus is I'm not missing much.

:screwy:

Are they all 17 and consider Twilight a decent movie?

lol

Blade Runner is a timeless Sci Fi film (except for the 1980's musical score, which is not timeless but I still enjoy it) that boasts an impressive cast and an amazing storyline. I consider it one of Ridley's best.

I still haven't seen Blade Runner. Every time I mention it to anyone the consensus is I'm not missing much.

You need to hang out with better people.

Seriously. I happened to catch it a few months ago after not seeing it for about 10 years, and I still enjoyed it more than most current movies

I still haven't seen Blade Runner. Every time I mention it to anyone the consensus is I'm not missing much.
Really?

Because it's leaps and bounds better than every super hero movie combined. Worlds better than the best movie Marvel Studios has ever, and will ever produce. Better than anything featuring a muscleman in briefs could possibly ever be, by it's very nature. It's a true classic. One we'll still be talking about sixty years from now, in a positive manner, like Citizen Kane. Not something most people won't even realize ever happened, like every single super hero movie before Superman.

Apart from it being possibly the best sci-fi movie ever made...yeah, they're right on the money.

lol

You have this way of delivering a message that is so unique.

:foryou:

Really?

Because it's leaps and bounds better than every super hero movie combined. Worlds better than the best movie Marvel Studios has ever, and will ever produce. Better than anything featuring a muscleman in briefs could possibly ever be, by it's very nature. It's a true classic. One we'll still be talking about sixty years from now, in a positive manner, like Citizen Kane. Not something most people won't even realize ever happened, like every single super hero movie before Superman.

:applause:

Apart from it being possibly the best sci-fi movie ever made...yeah, they're right on the money.

lol

You have this way of delivering a message that is so unique.

:foryou:

And true.

Every time I mention it to anyone the consensus is I'm not missing much.

:screwy:

Are they all 17 and consider Twilight a decent movie?

lol

Blade Runner is a timeless Sci Fi film (except for the 1980's musical score, which is not timeless but I still enjoy it) that boasts an impressive cast and an amazing storyline. I consider it one of Ridley's best.

Freakin' hells yeah! Scott can spend the rest of his days making and he's still a top all-time director for Blade Runner and Alien. (worship)