• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Anyone who has not participated yet looking for anything in particular? Let me know what it is and I'll see what I have. I have no Golden Age, no OA, no AF 15, very little DC or hair.

this explains the wolverine mask

Anyone who has not participated yet looking for anything in particular? Let me know what it is and I'll see what I have. I have no Golden Age, no OA, no AF 15, very little DC or hair.

I said I was cool not pretty.

So you're saying you're not pretty cool?

lol

lol

Pipe down Hector - you look like a girl!

Here is my offers:

Offer 1:

Saga of Swamp Thing 21 CGC 9.6 White Pages

SwampThing21_zps8099d160.jpg

Offer 2:

Preacher TPB 1 -9 Complete Set - NM- Condition

PreacherSet_zpsbfc7c971.jpg

Offer 3:

Fantastic Four Visionaries John Byrne Series 1-8 - VF/NM plus I'll throw in a couple more TPBs to fill the package.

FantasticFourSet_zps69976fff.jpg

Offer 4:

and for all you Silver-Age Fans

Silver Surfer 3 - VF- - Front cover looks great but has some deep foxing and some staining on back cover

SilverSurfer3Front_zps0af6d7a9.jpg

SilverSurfer3Back_zpsff943242.jpg

Offer 5:

100 Assorted Modern and Copper Comics - A short box full of copper Spiderman book, modern X-Men books and some lower grade Bronze Spiderman. Not really a mystery but a bulk batch of higher grade $1 books.

Offer 6:

Captain Marvel 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 - VF- Average Grade - #5 is a VG but the rest are VF to VF/NM - Nice looking set

CaptainMarvel5_zps726e3723.jpg

CaptainMarvel6_zps71f50c67.jpg

CaptainMarvel7_zps0ad19f84.jpg

CaptainMarvel8_zpsd31a810c.jpg

CaptainMarvel9_zps4c2d3baf.jpg

Offer 7:

Spiderman 194 - VF

Spiderman194Front_zpse65e6406.jpg

Offer 8:

Spiderman 18 - FN

Spiderman18Front_zps3ee822a5.jpg

:bump: With two new even more awesome offers.

#194 is one of the hottest books out there right now. If that lasted more than a few minutes I'd have snagged it. Great offer!

Peace,

Chip

Great to know. I picked up a couple awhile back so now I've got to go find the other one.

Of course that means his offer has to be extra special. I loved his signed wrestling poster last month so lets see what he comes up with.

Edited by 1Cool

Option 1 -

"The Hedge Knight" Graphic Novel signed by the one and only George R.R.Martin at this year's comic con, only 200 were signed by Mr. Martin at event. It's also signed by Mike S. Miller. This is a prequel to "Game of Thrones" and is awesome!

image_zps512a4a24.jpg

Option 2 -

San Diego Comic Con 2014 Exclusives of "Manifest Destiny" hardcover (still in shrinkwrap), Manifest Destiny #8 SDCC variant & The Walking Dead #128 SDCC variant

image_zpsc8e47942.jpg

image_zps0ea4cdf0.jpg

Option 3 -

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mirage Vol 1 lot consisting of NM copies of the following:

#2 (3rd print)

image_zpsc83897df.jpg

image_zps71dc689a.jpg

image_zpse7c2699d.jpg

Edited by shazzzam

I tried offering something other than Spiderman books but it took offering up a couple to get off the hot seat.

Offers were top notch. I would've grabbed the Preacher TPBs but didn't want to be that guy who took a day to post the new offer.

Of course that means his offer has to be extra special. I loved his signed wrestling poster last month so lets see what he comes up with.

At least enough extra-special to compensate for the fact that I could not snag that ASM #18 from you, Andy! lol

I actually thought the ASM 18 would be the one grabbed quickly. If it wasn't for that long cover crease it definitely would have been a keeper.