• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

Don't do business with Crash Hartley (Craig Pekios)

I sent him money for a statue on this thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...275#Post7963275

Since I paid him, he hasn't responded to any of my messages. I found this listing on ebay for the same statue with the same pictures and same number. Probably the same seller.

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/itm/Mary-Jane-Sideshow-Collectibles-Statue-2099-J-Scott-Campbell-/141379550539?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item20eae0bd4b

I can't get either link to work. (shrug)

Sales thread

eBay listing

Despite the appearance of bad faith on the seller's part, I think the 30 day rule is still in effect, yes?

If he's got an open auction on ebay for stuff he already sold here, I'd say that's a problem. Maybe he has more than one, who knows? But it's worth worrying over and getting an answer to.

I sent him money for a statue on this thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...275#Post7963275

Since I paid him, he hasn't responded to any of my messages. I found this listing on ebay for the same statue with the same pictures and same number. Probably the same seller.

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/itm/Mary-Jane-Sideshow-Collectibles-Statue-2099-J-Scott-Campbell-/141379550539?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item20eae0bd4b

Sales thread

eBay listing

Despite the appearance of bad faith on the seller's part, I think the 30 day rule is still in effect, yes?

If he's got an open auction on ebay for stuff he already sold here, I'd say that's a problem. Maybe he has more than one, who knows? But it's worth worrying over and getting an answer to.

Yes I agree completely. I was just thinking of the PL technicalities. I think the item is one of a kind, I don't know much about statues, but it has a number, and that suggests there is only one.

Sales thread

eBay listing

Yes I agree completely. I was just thinking of the PL technicalities. I think the item is one of a kind, I don't know much about statues, but it has a number, and that suggests there is only one.

The board sale clearly stated #2099. The eBay sale shows the box where it clearly shows #2099 out of 6000 from a zero feedback seller where the seller name clearly matches the seller's actual name. Guy's a crook! Hang him! :sumo::grin:

Edited by Shark

Not probably the same seller. IS the same seller....clearly!

If you haven't already done so, I would contact eBay directly about his listing with a link to his sales thread here on the chatboards.

And file that Paypal claim as soon as you can.

I made a PM deal with Rpg410 on July 31 and he has not paid for the books yet. It took me a couple weeks to invoice him since my sales thread last for awhile. Does the 1 month time period start on August 31st or do I have to wait until a month after my invoice date? He has not read or responded to my invoice or the several PMs asking him to pay. Here is the agreement PM and I'm happy to post up the rest of the PMs if it helps.

#5376460 - 07/31/14 02:23 PM

1Cool Online happy

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Ohio

Oh that's right. I did scan that one last night but I'm not sure about price and grade. I think its a FN but I'll send scans and price tonight. Do you want to have me put a sold sign up for the Warlocks and take down the PowerMan 66 from E-Bay.

#5376662 - 07/31/14 03:45 PM Re: Would like to make a purchase

Rpg410 Offline

Hobbyist

Sure thing! Thanks dude

I would say your thirty day clock starts when you invoiced him.

I agree.

Sounds reasonable. I'll hopefully not be back in two weeks but my gut is telling me I'll be back.

How does someone get removed from the list?

SIXX_VAN_ROSE PMed me, and though it obviously way too late to finish the transaction, he apologized and that's good enough for me. Whoever maintains the list can go ahead and remove him.

SIXX_VAN_ROSE PMed me, and though it obviously way too late to finish the transaction, he apologized and that's good enough for me. Whoever maintains the list can go ahead and remove him.

That's how you do it! Removing now.

Thank you very much. I appreciate the vote of confidence. Sorry again.

~Sixx

I have notified a seller via PM that I am requesting a refund of my purchase because it has gone unsent after 38 days and several promises that it will ship the next day. How long do I need to wait to officially nominate them for the probation list if the request goes unfulfilled? I seem to recall 48 hours but I want to make sure I am following proper protocol.

Edit: Never mind. Just read the rules. 72 hours it is. Hopefully, I won't be back on Wednesday.

Edited by zuulioso

I have notified a seller via PM that I am requesting a refund of my purchase because it has gone unsent after 38 days and several promises that it will ship the next day. How long do I need to wait to officially nominate them for the probation list if the request goes unfulfilled? I seem to recall 48 hours but I want to make sure I am following proper protocol.

Edit: Never mind. Just read the rules. 72 hours it is. Hopefully, I won't be back on Wednesday.

Same situation here..37 days and counting.