• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Free shipping in the lower 48 Anywhere else please PM me and will discuss it.

Alright here is a few options choose one

Option 1

TMNT #32

signed and sketched by Steve Lavigne 1/1000

11qsku1.jpg

Option 2

SIlver and Bronze age Batman

34rsh2b.jpg

Option 3

Wolverine

118p05s.jpg

oghp4x.jpg

Lets see if we can get this back on track :)

:takeit: Option 3. Super generous of you and no reason for you to dangle for any more time. I've never jumped in here so I'll jump in and grab some cool books I don't actually own.

Ok, free shipping in the US for both options. Sorry international folks...but Option A is gigantic and I can't imagine what it would cost to sent abroad, and Option B is ticking... So I'd prefer to avoid starting an international incident. :D

To prevent scurvy, I've now added option C :)

Option A - 4'x6' Double-Sided Spider-Man Movie Outdoor poster (2002)

These posters hung at bus stops and I got this one from the Boston area. Actually a friend snagged it for me. It's huge, but it's gorgeous. Shiny and beautiful. If you've got a man cave? This thing would be awesome.

imagejpg3.jpg

Option B - Limited Edition (5,000) Spider-Man watch from 1993 with COA

This watch is in perfect shape, not sure it was ever worn. Comes in its original box and with COA. When I pulled it out it obviously wasn't running, so I took it to a jeweler and had a new battery installed and now it's running great. Based on a Mark Bagley design.

e85eaec8-35d6-41ac-8d20-b493df4a8b5a.jpg

I think those are both pretty cool options, but if they're not grabbed I'll obviously look to add some more traditional options too. Just thought maybe something different might spark some interest!

Option C - Batman Bronze Age lot

Includes the books pictured - 263, 265,268,277,278,280,293,322 and 324.

Let me know if people want to see scans, happy to add them.

c72276ba6c8a504a18257818efe55726.jpg

Edited by fmaz

that watch is awesome.

It's nicer in person. One of those things I forgot I had! And when I found it was like wow...I thought I'd lost this! If it hasn't "lost" it for so long, no way would it still be in its original box with the COA. :D

Do the canned goods come with the poster? :insane:

That is a nice poster. The problem is my wife wouldn't let me put up something that big in the house.

:roflmao:

Couldn't figure another way to keep it flat! And as for the wife issue? Ditto! I think if we had taller ceilings she'd be fine with it in my office... But it's really big. Like I said, it's made for a man cave!

Edited by fmaz

Ok, free shipping in the US for both options. Sorry international folks...but Option A is gigantic and I can't imagine what it would cost to sent abroad, and Option B is ticking... So I'd prefer to avoid starting an international incident. :D

Option A - 4'x6' Double-Sided Spider-Man Movie Outdoor poster (2002)

These posters hung at bus stops and I got this one from the Boston area. Actually a friend snagged it for me. It's huge, but it's gorgeous. Shiny and beautiful. If you've got a man cave? This thing would be awesome.

imagejpg3.jpg

Option B - Limited Edition (5,000) Spider-Man watch from 1993 with COA

This watch is in perfect shape, not sure it was ever worn. Comes in its original box and with COA. When I pulled it out it obviously wasn't running, so I took it to a jeweler and had a new battery installed and now it's running great. Based on a Mark Bagley design.

e85eaec8-35d6-41ac-8d20-b493df4a8b5a.jpg

I think those are both pretty cool options, but if they're not grabbed I'll obviously look to add some more traditional options too. Just thought maybe something different might spark some interest!

I could have sworn I saw these offered before, must be having a little deja vu !!