• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Couldn't Hydro-Man and Sandman merge and make Slush-Man?

Dude...Been done...And they became Mud-Thing...For real.

Yeah, a love story for the ages.....poor poor Mudman. What was the name of the bar floozie again?

hm I do love Silver Surfer 2, What If...1, and have always wanted to read the Death of Captain Marvel, but I'm sooooooo terrible about this thread, I just this week shipped out my offering from last month.

You should take it, Jason. But I dont think you have any good books that people want. (shrug)

:jokealert::foryou:

Edited by Kystix

Dude...Been done...And they became Mud-Thing…For real.

And it was awful…

19132-2127-21366-1-amazing-spider-man-.jpg

Probably awful, but the nice part is that indirectly that was the storyline that would have had the Sandman to reform later on. I loved what they did with the Sandman afterwards and I have the Marvel Two-In-One where he is recovering from his body scattered around and meets the Thing in a bar. That is where he starts to consider reforming and giving up his past evil deeds.

Dude...Been done...And they became Mud-Thing…For real.

And it was awful…

19132-2127-21366-1-amazing-spider-man-.jpg

Probably awful, but the nice part is that indirectly that was the storyline that would have had the Sandman to reform later on. I loved what they did with the Sandman afterwards and I have the Marvel Two-In-One where he is recovering from his body scattered around and meets the Thing in a bar. That is where he starts to consider reforming and giving up his past evil deeds.

The whole Denny O'Neil run was pretty awful. I'd honestly say the run from around 180ish-224 (when Stern came on) was pretty awful. There are a few gems, but for the most part the stories are formulaic and sort of boring.

Am I reading the clock wrong - did his 3 days expire early this morning? What happens now?

The end of the world as we know it.

j/k, as I understand it, now we're waiting for anyone to step up to the plate and put up a new offer. I would expect that if someone does do that, they wouldn't be subject to a strike if their offer isn't claimed, since they are getting nothing in return for jumpstarting the thread back up.

I would also guess that if they aren't already on a 1 month vacation for having claimed something, jump starting the thread and making an offer wouldn't put them in the 1 month lock out.

Am I reading the clock wrong - did his 3 days expire early this morning? What happens now?

The end of the world as we know it.

j/k, as I understand it, now we're waiting for anyone to step up to the plate and put up a new offer. I would expect that if someone does do that, they wouldn't be subject to a strike if their offer isn't claimed, since they are getting nothing in return for jumpstarting the thread back up.

I would also guess that if they aren't already on a 1 month vacation for having claimed something, jump starting the thread and making an offer wouldn't put them in the 1 month lock out.

Yes, yes, yes and yes. (thumbs u

I just opened up a box that I got from horsehater via the PIF thread and he went above and beyond. All around a very generous batch of stuff that even included a hand drawn fairy for my daughter.

To say an extra thanks to him I'll post these books as an offer. I just finished the set and I really enjoyed them - well written with good art. All three books are hardback books and encompass about 36 issues of these series.

a6a9abf3-1240-4c9c-9eb6-8a0cb4d6fcc5_zps825a5117.jpg

Edited by 1Cool