• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Just an update on my pre-order for the re-issue Harley Arkham City SDCC limited ed. The seller never came through and a bunch of us who placed orders had to file a claim against him through eBay. What a shame. Was really looking forward to having this full color version next to my original issue Harley. Oh well.

On that note, I found another original issue Harley AC statue at a LCS. It was new and in the display case. The shop was still selling it at the normal retail price of $125 and not the inflated prices of $250-300 you see over at eBay.

I already have one so I didn't pick it up, but if anyone here is interested, PM me and I'll send you the shop's number. The seller does put up books from time to time on eBay, but has never bothered to list any of his statues.

Just an update on my pre-order for the re-issue Harley Arkham City SDCC limited ed. The seller never came through and a bunch of us who placed orders had to file a claim against him through eBay. What a shame. Was really looking forward to having this full color version next to my original issue Harley. Oh well.

On that note, I found another original issue Harley AC statue at a LCS. It was new and in the display case. The shop was still selling it at the normal retail price of $125 and not the inflated prices of $250-300 you see over at eBay.

I already have one so I didn't pick it up, but if anyone here is interested, PM me and I'll send you the shop's number. The seller does put up books from time to time on eBay, but has never bothered to list any of his statues.

awesome too bad i'll have to wait tell i get payed again to see if i have the money for it.

Aliens SS Legendary Scale Bust Ex has arrived! Sideshow nailed the sculpt and paint, but they botched not chroming the teeth and the plastic jaw attachments, but as my first LSB I love it.

20140822_235753_RichtoneHDR_zpsqknx3leo.jpg20140822_235825_zpses4ciyvi.jpg

Edited by AnthaiHERO

Making of Wonder Woman Q&A – Part 1: Meet the Crew!

Making of Wonder Woman Q&A – Part 2: Your Questions Answered!

So what’s next, now that Wonder Woman is finished?

David Igo: There’s a variant edition we are considering for her, I think people won’t expect at all, to go with a new three piece series. I’ll just go ahead and let that sink in a bit, but expect to hear more about it next year…

:o a new set of three :whee:

Ok where do they sell that, I want it

Made by XM Studios. They're license only allows then to sell to Asia. You'll need a reseller such as big bad toy store, secret compass, and simply toys. Shipping will be quite a bit. It'll be released probably Q2 2015.