• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,812 posts in this topic

Divad's sales are typically higher/average prices for his books. You won't see what is trending up following his sales. Some are nice but to me, there's nothing heating up about $14. :shrug:

Well, you guys really don't pay much attention to the Market hm

David,

That's exactly what I looked at when I made my comment. Your sale was for a 9.4 copy. All of those high dollar sales are for slabs, Signature Series slabs, higher grade copies and multiple copies of that book or other annuals. Go down towards the bottom of that list and you'll see all of the single issues selling in the $10-$25 range.

Understood, but still, precisely my point. :grin:

you need to put the word "GEM" in your title. :cool:

Free shipping also helps. People happily pay an extra $80 to save that pesky $5.50 on shipping.

And don't forget the erroneous "Variant" in the title, and quoting the bible and Jesus in the text! lol

Dang!

Not sure if I should ask this in Copper or Modern, but how hard is it to find the later issues of the Eclipse 1985 series of Miracleman? They have copies of #17,18,19 and 22 here at $15.00 each at a local Vintage Stock store.

Not sure if I should ask this in Copper or Modern, but how hard is it to find the later issues of the Eclipse 1985 series of Miracleman? They have copies of #17,18,19 and 22 here at $15.00 each at a local Vintage Stock store.

I think those prices are just about right for NM-, just a touch high (but you save on shipping and can examine condition personally). If you want flip, probably not a great buy. If you want those comics for your collection, I wouldn't feel dumb buying at $15 per. Maybe get all 4 for $40 or $45?

Edited by Revat

I think those prices are just about right for NM-, just a touch high (but you save on shipping and can examine condition personally). If you want flip, probably not a great buy. If you want those comics for your collection, I wouldn't feel dumb buying at $15 per. Maybe get all 4 for $40 or $45?

Thanks for the info. Thinking flip. The #18,19 and 22 are 9.0/9.2 copies but the #17 is a 9.4/9.6 copy so I'm going to grab that one. (thumbs u

Thanks for the info. Thinking flip. The #18,19 and 22 are 9.0/9.2 copies but the #17 is a 9.4/9.6 copy so I'm going to grab that one. (thumbs u

yah for 17 its possible to realize between 15 to 25 I think maybe?

but I don't know if its a sure thing. If you're a power seller on the bay or you catch the right buyer here it might be worth it.

That's probably too high. With some shopping around you can get them for less than that.

but I don't know if its a sure thing. If you're a power seller on the bay or you catch the right buyer here it might be worth it.

17 & 19 are super common too.

Patrick

17 & 19 are super common too.

Patrick

I went ahead and bought the #17. I may submit it if I think it has a better than average chance of garnering a 9.6. Last one sold for $69.00. I'm screwed if it gets a 9.4. :P

That's probably too high. With some shopping around you can get them for less than that.

No way, especially if they are VF/NM or NM. #22 alone will pull that.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1&_from=R40|R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=miracleman+22&_sop=13

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1&_from=R40|R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=miracleman+22&_sop=13

Vintage Stock is running a BOGO sale next weekend. The particular store that has these is about 25 miles from my house. If I get time, I may run back and pick up the Miracleman #18,19 and 22 since they would end up being only $7.50 each next weekend.

Vintage Stock is running a BOGO sale next weekend. The particular store that has these is about 25 miles from my house. If I get time, I may run back and pick up the Miracleman #18,19 and 22 since they would end up being only $7.50 each next weekend.

Oh, shoot. Thought that was $15 for all of them. $15 each I would pass unless you want them desperately. You can wait it out and find a better deal on eBay.