• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

Super happy to get this one. I passed on a copy 5 or 6 years ago, and Dale scooped it up right after me. It's not the same copy (this one is much nicer), but Dale was nice enough to hook me up with this one instead.

VERY happy to cross this one off of my list. A very, very tough issue to find in decent shape.

weirdmyst_zps01534784.jpg

Such a cool book. Congrats Andy :applause:

Super happy to get this one. I passed on a copy 5 or 6 years ago, and Dale scooped it up right after me. It's not the same copy (this one is much nicer), but Dale was nice enough to hook me up with this one instead.

VERY happy to cross this one off of my list. A very, very tough issue to find in decent shape.

And is has a skull on the cover.Congrats on the pickup!

I actually had that book in my hand yesterday, and I put it back. I knew it would sell instantly. Congratulations on the great gem!!!

(thumbs u One of my personal all-time favorites. Congrats!

149517.jpg.cf6a99ba156931689abbb7f2581dee98.jpg

(thumbs u One of my personal all-time favorites. Congrats!

Possibly my favourite PCH cover and the one that got me into the genre in the first place. Bravo!

:applause: My favorite PCH cover. Congrats on a great looking copy.

Fantastic! One of the GREAT PCH covers! I've never owned a copy but it's been on my want list for years. I've either never found a nice enough copy (all I need is a nice VG) or had the money available when I've run into decent copies. One of these days...

Great pick up, very cool.

Fantastic! One of the GREAT PCH covers! I've never owned a copy but it's been on my want list for years. I've either never found a nice enough copy (all I need is a nice VG) or had the money available when I've run into decent copies. One of these days...

That is a great copy! Congrats!

Just back from CGC:

CGCWeirdChills2_zps50a563fe.jpg

CGCUncannyTales16_zps47743feb.jpg

CGCFightAgainstCrime20_zps5e528f75.jpg

...the Uncanny 16 is FANTASTIC..... looks much better than the pic of it in the raw..... congrats on the 9.2 ......... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u