• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
24 24

2,912 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I'm a newbie on forums not but not to comics. Everyone calls me Iago Been collecting for 20 yrs. Marvel, DC, Image, darkhorse...I love it all. I've been on here alot but never signed up. Anyway. Look foward to getting to hear from yall.

Hey everyone. I'm a newbie on forums not but not to comics. Everyone calls me Iago Been collecting for 20 yrs. Marvel, DC, Image, darkhorse...I love it all. I've been on here alot but never signed up. Anyway. Look foward to getting to hear from yall.
Because you're manipulative and villainous? Welcome to the boards, all eyes are upon you. :foryou:

Hello all. I have been out of collecting for close to 20 years and have recently gotten the bug again. I used to collect copper age Spider-Man and Batman, but my new interest now is a handful of finite series like Akira, The Crow, Sandman, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I'm also interested in Preacher after reading a TPB of 1-7 and Swamp Thing and John Constantine.

Good to be here and hope to learn a thing or two about buying over the internet and this new third party grading craze.

Hello all. I have been out of collecting for close to 20 years and have recently gotten the bug again. I used to collect copper age Spider-Man and Batman, but my new interest now is a handful of finite series like Akira, The Crow, Sandman, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I'm also interested in Preacher after reading a TPB of 1-7 and Swamp Thing and John Constantine.

Good to be here and hope to learn a thing or two about buying over the internet and this new third party grading craze.

Welcome :applause:

I'm a bit of a Crow nut too!

get-attachment6_zpscb98b7b7.jpg

(thumbs u

Hi!

I have been collecting comics for years, but just am not starting to looking into graded comics. The motivation for this is mainly for the signature series (signed comics is also something I am new to). Hoping to learn a lot!

Cheers

Hi!

I have been collecting comics for years, but just am not starting to looking into graded comics. The motivation for this is mainly for the signature series (signed comics is also something I am new to). Hoping to learn a lot!

Cheers

Hey, welcome to the boards. Be sure to check out The N00B Guide. Enjoy your time here!

Hey all,

My name is Ian and this is my first official post.

A couple of months ago I decided I wanted to collect TMNT Volume 1 books. I grew up with TMNT and the nostalgic feeling I get from them is my current high. I'm based in Canada, which means shipping and import fees add to my costs. But right now, I'm not overly concerned. I simply enjoy the chase.

Not being an avid collector, I've been doing a lot of research and auction watching online before making any purchases. I have a couple of CGC rated copies (#3 and #4), but am in the process of gathering up some NM raw books to send to CGC later on so that I can grow my CGC Collection list.

If you've got TMNT Vol 1 books for sale, I'll be eager to check'em out. I have a couple of duplicates I plan on selling in the near future, so I'll be sure to let everyone know when I do that.

Looking forward to making some new friends here. Cheers everyone!

Hello my names is sam I've been collecting on and off for 20 years I'm a marvel fan but as of lately I've dropped all monthly books except walking dead and manhattan projects everything else I'm just going to read in trade. Now I'm looking to pick up keys and awesome covers in cgc. One day hope to own strange tales 110 cgc and hulk #1. Looking forward to dealing/chatting with you all

Hello my names is sam I've been collecting on and off for 20 years I'm a marvel fan but as of lately I've dropped all monthly books except walking dead and manhattan projects everything else I'm just going to read in trade. Now I'm looking to pick up keys and awesome covers in cgc. One day hope to own strange tales 110 cgc and hulk #1. Looking forward to dealing/chatting with you all

Just what we need! Another Marvel fan! :headbang: Welcome to the boards!

Hey everyone! I am here because I found a cool old comic and I am trying to see what information I can get concerning restoring the book, pros and cons to restoring, reputable people to restore the book if need be, and sending off to the CGC if it gets to that.

Thanks everyone this forum seems very helpful!

Hey everyone! I am here because I found a cool old comic and I am trying to see what information I can get concerning restoring the book, pros and cons to restoring, reputable people to restore the book if need be, and sending off to the CGC if it gets to that.

Thanks everyone this forum seems very helpful!

Hey there! Welcome to the boards. (thumbs u

Did you get the help that your were looking for? What's the book? :popcorn: