• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,793 posts in this topic

It's a mistake. They are both coded 4412 inside, meaning they are both December 1944 books. I just opened my copies to confirm :thumbsup:

Great. Thanks.

Just checked GCD -- which I should have done to begin with! -- and they agree that both are December books.

Anybody here need a Four Color #164 (Bugs Bunny Finds the Frozen Kingdom) or a Four Color #194 (Mickey Mouse in The World Under the Sea)? I don't have them in hand yet but should have them by end of next week. Let me know via PM if interested. :)

Had a great show in granada hills. First time setting up as a dealer in over 20 years. Sold a bunch of books and did two very nice trades.

First one was with terry stroud for about 8 books.

The second with a great boardie who I just met, MusterMark. He helped me set up, and helped most of the show. I also got several books including 2 I never thought I would be abke to trade for. One was a #16 first appearance of porky pig. And the second was an imposible to find, aFirst Series #2 don winslow . While neither of them are even G, they are among they keys of my FC trade priuect.

Sorry no scans yet

FourColor38212copy_zps223546f5.jpg

FourColor272copy_zps3353c734.jpg

FourColor446copy_zpsafecca08.jpg

Been looking for a copy of 446 so I couldn't pass up this one in the HA auction.

lf_zps64062896.jpeg

Not sure if it's Cheetah's old copy. If so, I probably could have bought it for significantly less in his recent sales thread. :cry: