• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

I'm really pulling for this show as I have a few random connections with it. Robyn aka The Penguin is an old neighbor of ours. We just had brunch with him and it was fun hearing about his experiences at SDCC. And the Editor, Dan Gabbe, is also one of my oldest friends.

I am looking forward to it. Is it going to be on the regular Fox network? I was saying just a month or so ago that I wish there was a TV Batman series. I was thinking more along the lines of a series where Batman is full grown but this looks good. I think people get to caught up in movies and tv shows having to be exactly like the comics. I like that they change some stuff, makes it interesting and fresh. I wish people would have an open mind and give these a chance rather than give up on a show because of a some minor changes to the characters and stories.

Next there needs to be a Spiderman one as well.

Edited by kidcolt

Netflix Buys Rights To GOTHAM In Huge Deal Ahead Of Season One Premiere

Netflix really wants to have a superhero TV lockdown.

-------------------

Gotham will air on Fox, but as soon as season one comes to a close, the Batman prequel will head straight to Netflix in a deal which has seen the online streaming service pay a seven figure sum for each installment.

-------------------

:o

Netflix Buys Rights To GOTHAM In Huge Deal Ahead Of Season One Premiere

Netflix really wants to have a superhero TV lockdown.

-------------------

Gotham will air on Fox, but as soon as season one comes to a close, the Batman prequel will head straight to Netflix in a deal which has seen the online streaming service pay a seven figure sum for each installment.

-------------------

:o

i wont be surprise if we hear in the future Netflix during a deal with WB/DC to have some show on Netflix like Marvel.