• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

I'll remove this if non applicable but I bought a breath of bones 1 off of "deepuppystore" on Amazon (sorry I know its ebay thread)

for a fair rate when I discovered it was being optioned. The transaction went through and I've been waiting for the item and BAM he canceled it and marked it up! :frustrated: so unless you wanna deal with that I would advise not buying off that seller.

Well I've never had it happen so I think it's rare.

Did she write do not bend on it?

No she didn't, but I doubt that would make a difference. I package my books that I sell so carefully that they'd never be able to bend it.

I'll see what the seller says. The money isn't even that important, just really disappointed with people trying to save a few dollars and ruining great books in the process.

Yea I have dealt with that as well I ordered a swamp thing 50 off of amazon seller it was supposed to be VG condition. It arrived today with torn pages several color breaking creases detached staples the works. I wanted to throw it away I was livid To top it off in a standard yellow envelope! rantrant

I gave the most negative feedback I ever have. lol

Yea I have dealt with that as well I ordered a swamp thing 50 off of amazon seller it was supposed to be VG condition. It arrived today with torn pages several color breaking creases detached staples the works. I wanted to throw it away I was livid To top it off in a standard yellow envelope! rantrant

I gave the most negative feedback I ever have. lol

If you gave neg w/out contacting seller first to try to resolve it, they can have it removed.

I'll remove this if non applicable but I bought a breath of bones 1 off of "deepuppystore" on Amazon (sorry I know its ebay thread)

for a fair rate when I discovered it was being optioned. The transaction went through and I've been waiting for the item and BAM he canceled it and marked it up! :frustrated: so unless you wanna deal with that I would advise not buying off that seller.

Pretty sure that is Dee Puppy Comics in Indiana. They are notorious for doing that.

Their ebay handle, or one of them anyway, is fhugus. They'll buy books off you and have you send them to their customers.

If you run a google search on them they aren't viewed in a particularly positive light.

Not sure if this exactly fits here, but I need to rant somewhere. I ordered 2 books from this particular seller on CPG. The total came out to $6, plus $6.99 for shipping… A little steep, but if the books are packaged securely I can live with it.

I even tried to make sure the books would be shipped safely and she claimed they would, she mentioned that she could try and package it in a box, but looking back now she probably would've just thrown them into the box loose to move around in.

Package arrives today and my suspicion becomes reality. The bend goes through the entire package and the backing boards are bent too. I'm so sick of buying online. I thought CPG would be better than ebay. :pull hair:

I've usually been pretty safe with sellers, but what do you think I should do? Is my frustration warranted?

iOKYNpu.jpg

2lkUxfhl.jpg

OEwtXNbl.jpg

0tmMPuzl.jpg

z31HaYzl.jpg

She used a thin- Coke box as a sandwich? doh!

I know this was purchased through CPG, but most Amazon comic book sellers (and still a lot of eBay sellers) need to take a class in how to package comics properly.

Edited by Shark

If you sandwitch between 2 cardboards with grain going in different directions it's pretty dang strong

Not sure if this exactly fits here, but I need to rant somewhere. I ordered 2 books from this particular seller on CPG. The total came out to $6, plus $6.99 for shipping… A little steep, but if the books are packaged securely I can live with it.

I even tried to make sure the books would be shipped safely and she claimed they would, she mentioned that she could try and package it in a box, but looking back now she probably would've just thrown them into the box loose to move around in.

Package arrives today and my suspicion becomes reality. The bend goes through the entire package and the backing boards are bent too. I'm so sick of buying online. I thought CPG would be better than ebay. :pull hair:

I've usually been pretty safe with sellers, but what do you think I should do? Is my frustration warranted?

iOKYNpu.jpg

2lkUxfhl.jpg

OEwtXNbl.jpg

0tmMPuzl.jpg

z31HaYzl.jpg

She used a thin- Coke box as a sandwich? doh!

I know this was purchased through CPG, but most Amazon comic book sellers (and still a lot of eBay sellers) need to take a class in how to package comics properly.

Friggin insane right? I told her specifically to package it well and then I get a coke box package… I try and link a video or thread on how to package books every time now

you know--- it is a bit sad to see several comments on here from upset Ebay/Amazon users about how something was shipped from ebay or amazon assuming that ALL sellers are terrible at packing.

There isn't a thread for -- Hey this person did a great job"-- it is a complaint thread and a warning thread all in the same. I think we can stop with the lumping in of all EBay and amazon sellers as being packagers all together. In any business or activity-- you will have people that suck --those are the ones we are trying to identify. Not all of the Ebay sellers are bad-- in fact most are pretty good when it comes to packaging and they go to great lengths to ensure a smooth transaction.

Semantics-- certainly. But it is almost as bad as the Ebay thread where people complain about Ebay but never use it either. It may not be perfect and it seems they continue to make it harder to sell than ever--- but Ebay is a good outlet for many of us to move products

here´s a new non paying bidder to add to the list . Ebay user :nhaupt02

I accepted his offer and 15 min later i received this :

"Unfortunately due to a sale falling though I will have insufficient funds to pay for this item. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I would greatly appreciate it if you could end the sale. Thank you."

He buy things without funds , so we have to suffer the consequences... terrible and unresponsive buyer

"Unfortunately due to a sale falling though I will have insufficient funds to pay for this item. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I would greatly appreciate it if you could end the sale. Thank you."

He buy things without funds , so we have to suffer the consequences... terrible and unresponsive buyer

they did ask nicely and quickly at least-- not ideal but better than some interactions you can get. Not sure if I would block based on this but might as well.

they did ask nicely and quickly at least-- not ideal but better than some interactions you can get. Not sure if I would block based on this but might as well.

Yes at least he was quick so maybe he brought it by mistake... As a buyer i am always sure to have funds before purchasing something but i guess we all make mistakes .

Yes at least he was quick so maybe he brought it by mistake... As a buyer i am always sure to have funds before purchasing something but i guess we all make mistakes .

I am much inclined to give this buyer a pass. He was sincere, apologetic, and polite. Things do happen...

stephen100009cws

Bought a JIM #114. Complained that the pages were "tan to off-white", which is not accurate. For a 1965 Marvel, the pages are white. The pages sparkle for the era.

Opened a "not as described" case before bothering to contact me first, which sends me up into the boughs. Words cannot express how angry I get at this.

I blame the buyer, and I blame eBay for this nonsense.

Block this Clown: harr.burri

He wins the book, and PAYS FOR IT.

Then a little later he messages me asking me to refund it, because he didn't know it cost so much.

I ask him how that was possible, since you have to approve the payment before sending it.

He the says he lets his kid run wild on eBay, and now looking at the invoice, he felt he spent to much.

Don't let him waste your time.

Only has 2 feedback as well.