• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

I must get me a Vancouver copy. Could be one of the best early pedigree sets when it comes to PQ.

you missed a pretty little animal comics last nite on h'tage. i think they have more coming--keep a lookout.

I must get me a Vancouver copy. Could be one of the best early pedigree sets when it comes to PQ.

you missed a pretty little animal comics last nite on h'tage. i think they have more coming--keep a lookout.

Are these just books the OO's had held on to when the first wave of this collection came out? The guys who found the collection have a shop about 20 minutes away from where I live.

I was planning on bidding on that one, just cuz it was so pretty, but I got distracted by my 7-year-old. It's possible that the winning bidder paid my kid to distract me at just the right moment. hm

I was planning on bidding on that one, just cuz it was so pretty, but I got distracted by my 7-year-old. It's possible that the winning bidder paid my kid to distract me at just the right moment. hm

Darn kids interfering in our mature adult pursuits.

Picked these two up at WW Chicago !

action44_zps79bf4d87.jpg

action39_zps8a5ca2f4.jpg

Both excellent choices Chris :)

Great seeing you and Richard, as always, at the show.

thanks Bill! It was great to see you and meet the wife !