• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I don't know about the release date of #1 2nd print but I did pre-order (2) copies on eBay. I think I paid about $10 ea. so I may have jumped the gun. I needed to get those for the 2 sets of 1A/B that I have.

Still have zero #2's though. I will get them though

I've only read the first 2 issues. I liked them a lot and have the 3rd on the way. The idea of giant monsters is not new but there are some things about the story that veer away from the norm. The art is unlike anything I've seen in recent memory and the colors are bold. Here are some reviews for you from people who are much better at telling the story than me.

http://comicbookroundup.com/comic-books/reviews/215-ink/enormous-(2014)

Edited by The Authority

It's a neat comic. But, There are a lot of great, well written comics out there. Many of them better than this one. None of them are hitting $20-30 on the day of release. So obviously, it's not the story that's driving prices.

Edited by Flatliner1313

I live in Southern California and have 7 LCS within a half hour of either my job or house and only one of them received issue #2 and #3. The one shop that had it only had a couple and sold out immediately. The 6 other shops had no idea what I was talking about.

There is a definite problem when very few comic readers have heard about a title and it's not good business not to have it available to build a reader base. Very few collectors will want to come on board after missing multiple issues. Pretty much the only way most collectors can obtain this comic is to pay asinine prices on EBAY.

IMO this will be a good short term investment but I feel sorry for the guys who still have this 6-12 months from now. Of course I'm only talking about the people who are loading up for investment. The guys who are purchasing one issue to read and collect will be fine.

I live in Southern California and have 7 LCS within a half hour of either my job or house and only one of them received issue #2 and #3. The one shop that had it only had a couple and sold out immediately. The 6 other shops had no idea what I was talking about.

There is a definite problem when very few comic readers have heard about a title and it's not good business not to have it available to build a reader base. Very few collectors will want to come on board after missing multiple issues. Pretty much the only way most collectors can obtain this comic is to pay asinine prices on EBAY.

IMO this will be a good short term investment but I feel sorry for the guys who still have this 6-12 months from now. Of course I'm only talking about the people who are loading up for investment. The guys who are purchasing one issue to read and collect will be fine.

"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"A new comic that would be stocked universally one day must first build audience with with positive word of mouf or somthing..." - Larry Doherty