• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

And the other 30+ auctions we had last week, and the other 30+ auctions we have up this week, and my magazine sales thread in the GA/SA/BA forum.. Whats the point of listing our sales again? I'm just trying to buy a decent FF Annual 6

Because apparently pasta boy thinks that if I do not sell anything on the boards, I cannot do it anywhere else. Nothing important.

No. I looked at your ebay completed listings too. :hi:

I don't want to keep this going, but if you want to I will oblige.

Yeah Pasta boy, the listings were ended on eBay because they were two private sales. Would you like their Names, phone numbers and addresses?

You are a piece of work.

The mods deleted my other post. This will do

And the other 30+ auctions we had last week, and the other 30+ auctions we have up this week, and my magazine sales thread in the GA/SA/BA forum.. Whats the point of listing our sales again? I'm just trying to buy a decent FF Annual 6

Because apparently pasta boy thinks that if I do not sell anything on the boards, I cannot do it anywhere else. Nothing important.

Yeah Pasta boy, the listings were ended on eBay because they were two private sales. Would you like their Names, phone numbers and addresses?

You are a piece of work.

I liked this post better when it said you had friends that PM you about me. :cloud9:

You are a piece of work.

I liked this post better when it said you had friends that PM you about me. :cloud9:

Yeah, me too. I won't tell you what else they said about you. I know how sensitive you are

You are a piece of work.

Yeah, me too. I won't tell you what else they said about you. I know how sensitive you are

Its true. I'm also very insecure which is largely a result of Ace Freshly syndrome. (ofg)

Edited by Jimmy Linguini

lol Wait a second, are you saying that I'm being sensitive for not wanting to sell to you after you sent this to me on ebay?

Heres a great opinion question for you guys

-offer someone a book for $160 shipped

-declines

-list book on ebay, sells for $170 plus $20 shipping

receive this message

8cd9036c-44ca-4e58-a424-d759305cc5c7_zps97c29c44.png

- after this happens, would you sell to them?

:bump:

lol Wait a second, are you saying that I'm being sensitive for not wanting to sell to you after you sent this to me on ebay?

Heres a great opinion question for you guys

-offer someone a book for $160 shipped

-declines

-list book on ebay, sells for $170 plus $20 shipping

receive this message

8cd9036c-44ca-4e58-a424-d759305cc5c7_zps97c29c44.png

- after this happens, would you sell to them?

:bump:

More texting from board members about you that I will keep to myself. Ok, one because you earned it. ""Will the real slim Alex please stand up, please stand up" lol

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

More texting from board members about you that I will keep to myself. Ok, one because you earned it. ""Will the real slim Alex please stand up, please stand up" lol

There's far less shame in being the target of this kind of cowardly PM BS than to be a participant in the discussion.

2c

Good lord, has this silliness not run its course yet? Would someone please do something wrong in a sales thread so we can move on?

My auction ends at midnight. Lots of time for someone to mess it up. (thumbs u

He has videos of girls assassinating him on his Youtube channel. Texts from Boardies don't even move the needle.

Wow! I after that video and what you just said, I am starting to be intrigued by the insanity

Good lord, has this silliness not run its course yet? Would someone please do something wrong in a sales thread so we can move on?

Hug it out. I hear that's the new thing going around.

No comment