• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Those had been on sale for a while as a BIN as I recall. I looked at this, but decided not to go for it as the Thought Bubble variant wasn't going to get anywhere near a grade of 9.8 I'm looking for.

Also, did anyone catch this follow up post from Nate around the recent Nowhere Men "preview" artwork?

I have a 4th print of #1 sitting out on my table and I flipped through it last night.

Such a cool book. Wish it kept going. :(

+1

I loved it.

+2... pared down my dupes, but still happily kept a nice set for myself. Fingers crossed it shall return, someday!

Those had been on sale for a while as a BIN as I recall. I looked at this, but decided not to go for it as the Thought Bubble variant wasn't going to get anywhere near a grade of 9.8 I'm looking for.

Also, did anyone catch this follow up post from Nate around the recent Nowhere Men "preview" artwork?

Honestly it's a bit annoying. Nate's got enough mental health chops to parody his work and draw fake panels of art with extensive tangential commentary, but not enough will and marbles to complete actual work on the comic. I say sack up and do the deed. If he can pick up pencils for one thing, he can do it for another. Stop wasting everyone's time and interest with nonsense from the peanut gallery blog style and churn out the pages. This isn't Ferris Bueller's Day off for his comedic hijinks. If he's sick I'm empathetic and interested in his recovery. But now it just seems like he's sitting around jerking everyone's chain.

Very strange. One guy recently asked me if I still had Bubble Variant CGC 9.8 SS signed by Nate. I told him that I sold it for $220 in May 2013.

I have been wondering why I don't get any newer Nowhere men issues ever since even I am on the subscription from my LCS.

Is Nate screwing up something with his health or mental?

I was all into this series. Had almost every issue, variant, and print in 9.8. I hate it came to a screeching halt. But I'll always keep and cherish this (issue #5): :cloud9:

NWMSketch2.jpeg

I really enjoy the series as well, and that is a cool sketch! I'd hold on to it as well :thumbsup:

I still have a piece of Nowhere Men OA and have no idea what to do with it....probably be more of a pain to ship it off than what I would get for it.

What page do you have? Is it one of the Nowhere Men vs the Chicago Bulls pages?!