• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

Really?! Huh.

That's almost a lighter haired version of how I'd picture Elektra.

I picture Elektra more like this:

2081478_3272795.jpg

I like Woll's character on TB, but all the other women on that show can make the others look plain. You can pick your choices for Typhoid Mary and Black Widow.

Charlie Cox just seems to be a genuinely nice guy enjoying the ride while talking with fans. I like that!

Bs36rLRIIAI7Xjy.jpg

Bs2_y6JIgAAbtrG.jpg

I just noticed something. The fellow in the background with the camera strapped around him appears to be dressed the same as Cox. Stunt double?

DD is my favorite character, so I'm watching this show no matter how it turns out, but I'm thinking Charlie Cox looks like he could use a few more months in the weight room to play DD...or are there pics that would show otherwise?

Vincent D'Onofro Talks Playing 'Kingpin' In DAREDEVIL

---------------------

On his experience filming the show so far:

"I gotta tell you, I couldn’t be working for nicer people. I really am. I’m just having a great time. The whole — the way that we’re shooting it, our Daredevil, everybody that’s in the show, is just going so well. Tonight we have a big fight scene that’s happening. It’s the first time you see my character do something physical."

On a potential crossover with the MCU:

"Well, I think they have some kind of plan. I’m not really allowed to discuss what the plan is, but they have a plan. I think the beginning of the plan is series stuff with Netflix, and then they have a bigger plan to branch out, but I wouldn’t be able to tell you specifically what that is."

On what we can expect from his take on this character:

"I think – it’s not just me, by the way, it’s the writer. It’s Stephen DeKnight, it’s Jeph Loeb at Marvel, it’s the scripts, and it’s me. I think it’s gonna be the … I hope — I should say – I hope it’s gonna be the new way to look at Wilson Fisk. I think that there will be no other Wilson Fisk but this one after we’re all done with it. That’s what we’re hoping for."

---------------------

:applause:

Netflix CCO Talks THE DEFENDERS, Jessica Jones Casting, And Gritty/Grounded Tone

--------------------

We know that Daredevil is set for 2015, but what comes next? Well, Sarandos may have inadvertently revealed exactly that as it turns out that the casting process has already begun for another character. "Right now, the writers' rooms are open and they're looking at casting Jessica," the CCO revealed. "If you sense some hesitation in my voice, that's classic Marvel fashion. They like to keep that veil of secrecy. But Daredevil is already shooting, since that's out first. Eventually the series will run very close together. You can then have a separate season where the characters will cross over." As for whether these cross overs will reach the movies, he would only say: "It has definitely been talked about."

--------------------

I've said it on FB so I'll say it here too.

As much as I like DD I really want to see a Punisher series from netflix with Walking Dead level violence and morel ambiguity.