• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Resolving to NEVER ship books again though. Man I hate the post office...glad people are getting their books though!

Print right from paypal transactions and then drop off direct at post office. Zero dealing with those goons, you don't even have to wait in line (thumbs u

^^

Exactly what I do.

Woo, almost there! Last sets going out TOMORROW.

Everyone should have their books very soon. So, so sorry for the long wait--thanks for your patience.

Mail man just came to my door with a package with your name on it.

You da best!

Looks like another SDCC set from this year sold at the BIN price but this time at $550 so the price is climbing.

There is a raw 2013 set listed at $750 but the seller is not elaborating on the condition of the books.

Those would be mine. I am bringing them to baltimore to be slabbed. I believe they are 9.8's, but I'm not a grader. So better buy them before I pull them and raise the price.

You're driving my OCD insane, dude..

I used a laser level to hang them, it's just the angle of the picture, believe me they are straight and each nail hole is 24 inches from each other.

No, no.. I know they're straight... It's that 4 are on one wall, and 1 is one the other