• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I bet that's the true plan for now.

But I could see it in the future. It would be so great and no continuity is needed or desired.

I am not a Bastion fan. But the Poyo sketch at the end was friggin' awesome. Kudos.

Patrick

This is the book that brought me back into collecting comics.

It is still the only book that makes me laugh out loud.

I still think this is the most original book to come out in the last 5 years.

It has nothing to do with a pre or post apocalyptic era. You can interpret the premise so many ways and enjoy the politics, violence and general originality in both the art and story.

It is also the 1st piece of OA I owned and the book that opened my eyes to the world of OA.

Chew #1 2nd print CGC SS 9.8 is what brought me to the boards 5 years ago.

Only fitting that post 20,000 is here.

CHEW ROCKS!

OMG LOVED that cameo by

The Manhattan Projects

I mean god. This whole issue was a culmination of so many things with the Collector. I cannot wait for the next issue. This was a big one.

Edited by Colicab

Owned this for some time now and finally got around to starting a Photobucket. This is the first book I submitted to CGC. Purchased raw from New Dimension Comics a couple years ago, and submitted in a 1-book submission about a year ago, to test the CGC waters.

Still reading the series and is in my Top 3 current reads, and almost always the first book I read any time I pick up my LCS pile...

IMG_20141119_230010901_zpslvdewmiv.jpg