• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Enormous 2A and 3A are in stock at MyComicShop

Ant bought them all :cry:

lol Its about time I pickup a copy for cover. I've been able to snag a few of each issue so far, but only for those crazy bay prices.

I actually walked into my LCS last week and found a lone copy of 1A first printing still on the rack for cover! I bought it. Read it and immediately put it on my pull list.

This past week my shop only received one single copy of 2B which someone else purchased as it was not pulled for my sub.

Yesterday I found a lone copy at another shop!

My lcs says I have a copy of 2A reserved for my pull list on Wednesday!

I'm so stoked for this serIes!

Edited by Disconnekted

The second print B/W is around $75 through Jetpack and if I'm figuring it out right it is around $27 through Forbidden Planet.

Just checked to see if Jetpack reduced prices to align through Forbidden planet...nope.

Jetpack: has the 2 phantoms @ $74.99 and $14.99

Forbidden (converted to $$): has the 2 phantoms @ $33.37 & $8.33

$74.99 seems like a ripoff; doubt anybody will buy at that price.

Looks like max of 420 B&W and 1000 color variants. Hopefully the shops ordered them up, but from the earlier statement stating 2nd print looking at 2200 copies, guessing max won't be achieved. Wonder how many of each will be out there?

The Enormous Creature Feature edition has the lowest print run of ANY Enormous printing to date. Microscopic.

It was available to Phantom variant shops as an incentive to order the Enormous Special edition. 4 per every 50 color Kaiju edition they ordered.

There 32 retailers in the program.

Not everyone participated.

( I wish now that I ordered more )

Tim let me know EVERYTHING is currently out of print.

PiDv7W4.png

What's the release date on this one?

Went to Midtown in Times Square this morning before work. One of the covers for 3 was no longer on the shelf. Not sure whether they have more stock elsewhere. While I was there one of the employees was taking a call from someone asking them to pull the book for them. Book is hot.

I must have been right next to you at the time because I heard the call too and actually helped the Employee point out where it was