• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

#5 Was rockin good!

2 days and 2 different shops have Todds in the dollar bins NOOOOO! :pullhair:

*Of course I bought them*

TtUKoE #1 first printings? :shrug:

Oh God I WISH!! Just #2 2nd print, #4, and multiples of 5-8

#5 was the cream of the crop for me. Incredibly funny. :banana:

Todd is certainly worth the wait IMHO.

Ken,

I recall you making a comment right before SDCC that if attendees saw you with a "group" of people that we would have a clue as to the status of TV production. I do not recall any comments beyond that initial post. Has there been a snag? I certainly understand if you cannot comment. Keep up the good work. Thanks!

"This one goes to 11"!

Todd is certainly worth the wait IMHO.

Ken,

I recall you making a comment right before SDCC that if attendees saw you with a "group" of people that we would have a clue as to the status of TV production. I do not recall any comments beyond that initial post. Has there been a snag? I certainly understand if you cannot comment. Keep up the good work. Thanks!

"This one goes to 11"!

Where have you been hiding ? :D

Sad but true.

Tough love here ken. You need to get something on the shelves soon or people are going to forget this book and move on.

Has anyone heard a definitive update for new issues, or a potential Television update?

Wasn't there going to be a board game at one point?

If this is old stuff, I apologise, I don't visit the Modern section too much nowadays.

Sad but true.

Tough love here ken. You need to get something on the shelves soon or people are going to forget this book and move on.

Has anyone heard a definitive update for new issues, or a potential Television update?

If this is old stuff, I apologise, I don't visit the Modern section too much nowadays.

I don't think u have missed anything. It has been rather stagnant but i personally am in for the long haul. Just a fantastic read that i think will translate well to tv.

I received an up date from the kick starter about the game and it is moving forward. Not much else to report right now :whistle:

Aww - come on with the whistling - whadda ya know...... lol

Sad but true.

I don't think u have missed anything. It has been rather stagnant but i personally am in for the long haul. Just a fantastic read that i think will translate well to tv.

Nigel is BACK! Thought you were in prison or something the way you dropped off the map so quickly. Great to hear from you. Yes, things are moving slowly with everything. But they say good things come to those who wait! So just imagine how good it's gonna be. Anywhoooo -- yes, I did say something about spotting me with some TV folks at SDCC. And in a million years I never thought anyone would. So it was pretty funny when I met with the animation company on Friday at the Hilton Gaslamp restaurant ...and right as I'm about to leave I see one of my favorite retailers sitting at the table right behind me! He'd been eavesdropping the whole time!! But he's sworn to secrecy....