• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I'm gonna miss those ST's-surprised no one was interested-those 2 are near $100 worth of books that are only steadily climbing in value

Ok, Kystix's Komics. My Offer goes a little something like this. There will be two Groups, Group A and Group B. You get to pick 1 book from Group A. However, you get to 2 comics from Group B.

Group A (pick 1)

- Fantastic Four #10 Beater. But complete. FR/GD.

5ZF5K6Th.jpg

5ZF5K6T.jpg

DmoNb3qh.jpg

DmoNb3q.jpg

- Tales of the New Teen Titans #4, CGC SS 9.8 Signed by George Perez 1st BlackFire and origin of Starfire and Blackfire. (This one hurts to let go.)

yS3mbmF.jpg

Group B (pick 2)

-Superior Carnage #1 Signed by Kevin Shinick DF number 101/198. [NM]

-Superior Spiderman #4 Variant CGC 9.6

-Marvel vs DC 1-4 + Amalgam #1s (6 of them) + the Marvel/DC all Access 1-4.

-Fantastic Four #64 FN/VF + Fantastic Four KS #7 FN.

j1miZZDh.jpg

aNrS0szh.jpg

w53iCjz.jpg

B7pm6RVh.jpg

B7pm6RV.jpg

URdknHoh.jpg

zAgz20Wh.jpg

Welp there it is. Tell me what you guys think.

-Kystix

Justin (HarveySwick) I want to publically say thank you for letting me borrow Y: The Last Man. I just finished reading it and it is a highly entertaining story; well written and the art is just fantastic, especially the covers.

Y is in one of the best comic book sagas I've read in a long time. My project for the near future is to read Sandman, since I never got around to it back in the day. I'll try to buy them at some point, because I hear that was an awesome bit of storytelling too.

I am so happy to have borrowed Y and I will be reaching out to "youmechooze" to ship them out to him soon. I'm sure he's anxious to read 'em and since I purchased the last two volumes, he'll be receiving the saga in its entirety. After he's done with them, he can pass 'em along to another lucky soul.

Thank you my friend for sharing Y with me.

(thumbs u