• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,839 posts in this topic

Just placed an order from Metropolis for 2 books, 1 LB Cole one. Forgot to steal the scans before and now the books aree gone! D'oh! I'll just have to scan when they arrive...

Nothing like missing out on cons to make you shop on-line! :)

Finally... I found this one. Took me forever, but it's en rte:

$_57.JPG

Great book. The description said the top staple was popped, but it sure doesn't seem like it from the scan. hm

Great book. The description said the top staple was popped, but it sure doesn't seem like it from the scan. hm

Thanks guys! I was thinking the same thing about the staple. I'll find out soon enough! I think I've only seen 1-2 copies of this one up for grabs before and the colors on this are about as good as I could ask for.

I love how that text banner is quite "strategically" placed too. :)

Now, only 2 more issues for the run! :banana:

Edited by pmpknface

I didn't get in the TTLR #23 yet, but I just got this one from Metropolis yesterday! I think this is the first copy I've seen of this one for sale so I had to have it. It's actually a Canadian edition, don't know if that makes it more or less desirable but I don't care either way. The back cover has some tears and isn't as nice as the front - but that's hard to beat. The colors are very rich! Most of the on-line scans had what I have as RED as ORANGE! Here she is, one tough romance book to find:

True To Life Romances #3 (which is actually #1):

71rcp3.jpg

I guess this pic belongs here too. :whistle:

catman28group_zps32ce6bc8.jpg

Are you kidding me?!?!?! Have you added to this Catman #28 collection recently? I swear it looks like they have multiplied since the last time you posted one of these group shots.

I'm not greedy, I just need 1 copy! This is nuts! :ohnoez:

Amazing stuff Timley!