• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic PCH stories
1 1

290 posts in this topic

In response to these two posts;

My view is that there are a whole lot of classic PCH yarns.

is there a ‘classic stories’ thread? If not, should there be? Thanks, Pat

....I think so, Pat ..... that's why all my Atlas books are unslabbed. Not to pan slabbing..... but it's important to me to maintain records of the inner material in this era of collecting. The actual reading of the comics is, after all, what started the whole hobby to begin with. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Since the only reason I collect is for the reading, I would be happy to share what I consider are the best stories, and of course none of these have happy endings.

I've found that generally speaking, there is normally one good story per book, and in my case, if it doesn't have at least one, out it goes, unless the cover is the reason for keeping it.

There are some books however, precious few, that have four good stories in them, and I wanted to start the thread out with one of those.

ACG branded comics I've noticed don't command much attention here, but this issue is a must-have reader. All four stories are excellent, and the last panel of the first one is absolutely chilling, eh eh!

2nbzm6o.jpg

331hf14.jpg