• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Wanted to send huge kudos out to Par2ch for selling me his Punisher Rodney Ramos sketch out of his collection. Great to deal with on everything__shipped safely and superfast. --Thank you Dan!! :applause:

ThePunisher1-RodneyRamos.jpg

Thanks to Rich Henn for hooking it up! (worship)

Very easy to work with and always comes through.

spawn104signed_zps97fd03f1.jpgspawn105signed_zps607d2e74.jpg

I owe a belated kudos to both A-DONIS and jonjesper.

A-DONIS helped me get my Nick Cardy signature on Aquaman #23 and jonjesper helped with Shatner's sig on Star Trek #5.

In both cases, there was something that came up with either acquiring or prepping the book that caused me to rush and forget something. In each case they overcame my deficiencies without complaint, got the books done and both books look great!

Both are total pros and would highly recommend their services to anyone!

Thanks to Kaholo subbing for Hank Pym at Dallas-CC for these beauties. :headbang:

SerenityBDSS_zpsc35913c7.jpg

SerenityBDSS_0002_zpsde6696ca.jpg

Appreciate it, was a little down Morena Baccarin and Alan Tudyk didn't show as it would have been the full cast and a relief from a decent size headache but all worked out. Glad your happy with the books man and both came back 9.8SS :banana:

Huge thanks to a couple of boardies who always seem to go above and beyond...

Dan Par2ch for these 2 beauties from the Jose Varese opp

im_jv2.jpgbw_jv2.jpg

JJ and Torrey for getting this one signed. And Bret (catwomancomics) for taking care of the leg work in getting the book organized)

520AF0AD-4B28-4737-9676-E5B0D72600D4.png

Thanks to Mike and crew for all their great help as usual at WWC this past weekend!

Special thanks go out to Sam, my witness extraordinaire, who was willing to get up and wait through the 8am Sunday Karen Gillan signing to help me get my book done. (worship)

I want to give a huge shout out and major kudos to Anastasia's Collectibles for doing an awesome job in getting my first two signature submissions at SDCC!

I love my books, my wife loves my books and they look great on the wall. I will definitely send some more books your way.

(thumbs u

Thanks to Sharpcomics, for so much.

Thanks to Richie for making Totleben happy and comfortable, which gave me the opportunity to meet and have my books signed by one of the giants.

Sunday was a very emotional day for me. Many tears of joy at meeting my heroes in the industry. Starlin, Totleben, Zeck...wonderful, wonderful day.

Can't wait for my results.

These have been a while coming too and, as I don't have any good pics/scans to post....

-A BIG thank you to Rich Henn for getting my first SS subs done at MegaCon & Heroes!

-Another BIG thank you to Dscott for getting me Big Stan @ C2E2 and for the 2 books I had done at the Kubert opp

-And one more BIG thank you to Par2ch for helping me out with some sigs at FSC and for the remark/sigs at the Zeck opp

Guys, you are excellent to work with honest, professional and quick to get back to my pestering PMs! THANK YOU ALL!!!!

A very big Thanks to Dan (Par2ch) ,for this highly detailed Punisher drawn by Jeff Edwards, what an amazing talent and op--so many mind blowing sketches. :applause:

Punisher012014-JeffEdwardsSketch.jpg