• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

My first RAK offer. I did this as a regular offer over in the PIF thread, and I got a good response, so I'll try it here.

The Cherry Picker

You give me your e-mail address (in a PM), and I send you a list of over 4000 raw graded comics with approximate OSPG pricing. Pick any combination of books totalling $100. I'll cover the first $20 shipping anywhere.

cherrypicker.jpg

Are there any Fables on that list? :shy:

Your RAK is fantastic! :)

Way too easy for the Out-of-Context thread, but I'm sure someone will use it anyway. :eyeroll:

I kind of lobbed that one out there as a softball for someone on purpose. lol

My first RAK offer. I did this as a regular offer over in the PIF thread, and I got a good response, so I'll try it here.

The Cherry Picker

You give me your e-mail address (in a PM), and I send you a list of over 4000 raw graded comics with approximate OSPG pricing. Pick any combination of books totalling $100. I'll cover the first $20 shipping anywhere.

cherrypicker.jpg

This is interesting. :takeit: I'll post a cool RAK this evening. Hopefully there are some Daredevil/Klaus Janson fans here

The Cherry Picker

cherrypicker.jpg

This is interesting. :takeit: I'll post a cool RAK this evening. Hopefully there are some Daredevil/Klaus Janson fans here

Awesome!

I think that is most likely one of the coolest Raks or Offers you could ask for. You basically get to customize your claim. Well done Aelelarkin :applause:

RAK

Bullseye figure signed by Klaus Janson. This was a Wizard mail-away from long ago. I will cover shipping w/in the US

image.jpg

this is impressive

The Cherry Picker

cherrypicker.jpg

:pullhair:

That is awesome.

Got my RAK from Beige today. My first graded modern, sweet! Thank Mate!

488ACEBF-A5A6-49E8-B48D-C8F1727638AA_zps96t6pr7a.jpg

Got 2 huge RAKs coming up. Who doesn't like a huge RAK :applause:

Edited by Scturo