• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

:news:RAK ALERT :news:

RAK -1 This one is reserved for Kav. I think it was great that you gave away your personal art to so many board members here. In return I would like for you to choose any comic related item(s) you want from Amazon or any site really in the amount of $40 and I will have it shipped to you.

RAK-2 I am organizing my collection this week so I would like to send someone a flat rate box of comic runs and tpbs/hardcovers. The runs will all be in order and most if not all will start with issue # 1. I know mystery boxes are not allowed for offers but they should be ok for a Rak. :)

:takeit: raK_2, plus I'll add another $20 to Kav's Amazon shopping spree

:o

:news:RAK ALERT :news:

RAK -1 This one is reserved for Kav. I think it was great that you gave away your personal art to so many board members here. In return I would like for you to choose any comic related item(s) you want from Amazon or any site really in the amount of $40 and I will have it shipped to you.

RAK-2 I am organizing my collection this week so I would like to send someone a flat rate box of comic runs and tpbs/hardcovers. The runs will all be in order and most if not all will start with issue # 1. I know mystery boxes are not allowed for offers but they should be ok for a Rak. :)

:takeit: raK_2, plus I'll add another $20 to Kav's Amazon shopping spree

^^ and :applause: I will order him the two books above right now. :)

Some very nice offerings here guys. I'm glad to see people are giving nicely and building connections. I know I said it before, but I'm getting up in the mix soon. Maybe tonight!

i44z60.jpg

Is that your offer?

My little guys co-sleeper is in the way of my cubby, but a cool cover signed by a classy writer will be up for some rak action in the mo-ning. Just a little somethin somethin to wet my feet.

Some very nice offerings here guys. I'm glad to see people are giving nicely and building connections. I know I said it before, but I'm getting up in the mix soon. Maybe tonight!

i44z60.jpg

Is that your offer?

My little guys co-sleeper is in the way of my cubby, but a cool cover signed by a classy writer will be up for some rak action in the mo-ning. Just a little somethin somethin to wet my feet.

ASM 1 signed by Stan Lee?

Ok, here is my offering. I will add more options if this goes to long without being picked up.

Free priority US shipping. I'll put up the first $12 for international shipping.

Pick one option

OPTION 1

Marvel Premiere 3-14 (Complete early Dr. Strange run)

I removed pics, don't think anyone is interested in this option but if you are, send me a PM. thanks.

OPTION 2

Spawn 230 CGC 9.6 Sketch Variant Batman 423 cover swipe

plus Spawn 9 1st Angela NM-

F34A5F42-6E4F-49B3-8257-8D35C6FE829D_zpswujlpnwc.jpg

OPTION 3

Batman Incorporated Special Ashcan Preview CGC 9.4

plus Man of Steel 18 1st full Doomsday NM/NM+

26CF0FE2-2AA6-434A-A7EC-9F69D9AFF66D_zpslgckn6jc.jpg

OPTION 4

Grendel 1 CGC 7.0

plus Grendel War Child 1 CGC 9.8

b5d3139a-99cf-4685-8083-44313f3bef6f_zps8369aa53.jpg

OPTION 5

Amazing Spiderman 316 NM Venom Cover

Amazing Spiderman 328 VF Mcfarlane Spiderman

Wolverine 1 Limited Series NM

Daredevil 196 VF+ Wolverine App

A635063E-F776-4331-8917-1FED4E5F5443_zpserx5xvc5.jpg

:bump:

Added some different options. Hopefully someone likes something in here :wishluck:

i44z60.jpg

Is that your offer?

ASM 1 signed by Stan Lee?

That's cheap bro! Only AF's around these parts.

Ok fellas, here is my first official RAK. AF15 just wasn't cutting it lol. I thought instead of Spidey, I'd offer one of the first comics I remember owning and always thinking how cool the cover art was. I got this from Mike recently on the boards, who rocks. I hope a Batman/Swampy lover enjoys it.

Shipping in the US included. Int'l please cover half. Enjoy.

6575F930-ACAF-4E8A-99DD-ED846B5A4E05_zpslq3hwpxn.jpg

Ok fellas, here is my first official RAK. AF15 just wasn't cutting it lol. I thought instead of Spidey, I'd offer one of the first comics I remember owning and always thinking how cool the cover art was. I got this from Mike recently on the boards, who rocks. I hope a Batman/Swampy lover enjoys it.

:takeit: that will look awesome in my batman collection

Edited by Shadow Images

:takeit: that will look awesome in my batman collection

PM sent. Enjoy! I'll have it out soon. Thanks.

New comic RAK - Finally got a chance to read this set of books and now its time to pass them on. Nothing blew away in the set but its nice to read some new titles to see what I like. Free shipping.

z_zps38199a65.jpg