• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Some very nice offerings here guys. I'm glad to see people are giving nicely and building connections. I know I said it before, but I'm getting up in the mix soon. Maybe tonight!

i44z60.jpg

Is that your offer?

Got my Teen Titans slab from Barth today-wow these slab things are bigger that I imagined. I keep staring at it.

:cloud9:

Got my Teen Titans slab from Barth today-wow these slab things are bigger that I imagined. I keep staring at it.

:cloud9:

I remember my first slab. :cloud9: soon you will be getting more and more.

-Christian

Edited by Kystix

:news:RAK ALERT :news:

RAK -1 This one is reserved for Kav. I think it was great that you gave away your personal art to so many board members here. In return I would like for you to choose any comic related item(s) you want from Amazon or any site really in the amount of $40 and I will have it shipped to you.

RAK-2 I am organizing my collection this week so I would like to send someone a flat rate box of comic runs and tpbs/hardcovers. The runs will all be in order and most if not all will start with issue # 1. I know mystery boxes are not allowed for offers but they should be ok for a Rak. :)

Kav, you can also use it for board purchases. There is no time limit on this offer. You can use it today or you can use it 5 months from now. It is up to you.

:news:RAK ALERT :news:

RAK -1 This one is reserved for Kav. I think it was great that you gave away your personal art to so many board members here. In return I would like for you to choose any comic related item(s) you want from Amazon or any site really in the amount of $40 and I will have it shipped to you.

RAK-2 I am organizing my collection this week so I would like to send someone a flat rate box of comic runs and tpbs/hardcovers. The runs will all be in order and most if not all will start with issue # 1. I know mystery boxes are not allowed for offers but they should be ok for a Rak. :)

:takeit: raK_2, plus I'll add another $20 to Kav's Amazon shopping spree