• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Ok couple PM's have said the follow-up is not veto worthy. Sorry for questioning it, I've got no familiarity with those offers, so had to ask. I won't hold the thread up. Thanks for the feedback.

I think you went about this the right way.

Bump of the current offer. Not my thing but cool looking GA covers

Wow...I didn't think I'd be setting off such a spoon-storm...O.o I coulda handled that better, so apologies all! Hopefully my offer will make some goodwill. :)

My offer:

Take any 3, I pay all postage anywhere:

1) Mind Mgmt TPB

MindMgmtTPB_zpsdfcfac5d.jpg

2) Dawn #1 Look Sharp variant (NM)

Dawn1LookSharp_zps18222aa6.jpg

3) Eh! #6 (GD)

Eh6a_zps1c5ef7a3.jpg

4) Authentic Police Cases #19 (GD) Baker cover!

AuthenticPoliceCases19a_zps0a45f918.jpg

5) Dawn lot: Crypt Of Dawn#1-6 (VFNM+), Dawn #1-4 (VFNM) and a smokin' hot Dawn standee!

DawnStandee_zpsa2656339.jpg

CryptOfDawn1_zps627d0769.jpg

6) Any three CDs:

Anthrax - Worship Music digipak

Black Crowes - Croweology

Doug And The Slugs - Slugcology 101 (greatest hits, Canadian classic!)

Foo Fighters - Greatest Hits

Iron Maiden - A Matter Of Life And Death

Iron Maiden - Brave New World

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier limited metal box

7) Doll Man #27 (GD+) Torchy story by Ward, bondage and headlights cover.:)

DollMan27a_zps81a25dc5.jpg

8) The Uncanny X-Men - Executions Vol 1. (FN+) Reprints Uncanny X-Men #268-269 and 273-274. UK book, printed by Boxtree.

XMenExicutions_zpsad7e6fc4.jpg

And that's it! :)

Thanks,

James

It's a shame that most people in here are unfamiliar with GA comics except maybe DC and Marvel. The Doll Man comic with a Bill Ward Torchy story intrigues me. I have an interest in GGA from that era. And that Baker cover on that Authentic Police Cases is nice. It's a pity more people aren't interested in the offers.

I'm still deciding if I want to pull the trigger on those. Those are nice offers.

It's a shame that most people in here are unfamiliar with GA comics except maybe DC and Marvel. The Doll Man comic with a Bill Ward Torchy story intrigues me. I have an interest in GGA from that era. And that Baker cover on that Authentic Police Cases is nice. It's a pity more people aren't interested in the offers.

I'm still deciding if I want to pull the trigger on those. Those are nice offers.

Do it! :baiting:

Just keep hanging around and we might change things… ;)

Not that I have that much GA to offer… on the contrary I have a lot of 1990s drek! lol

Swick what would happen if an offer was going unclaimed and someone wanted it but they had to wait one day after the 3 day strike period? Any leeway there?

Kav,

There is a 48 hour rule that allows anyone to claim an item if it is still available regardless of when they last claimed an offer. :)

Kav,

There is a 48 hour rule that allows anyone to claim an item if it is still available regardless of when they last claimed an offer. :)

Oh yeah I fergot