• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Oh, doh! - sorry.

Yeah, anyone can definitely claim your offers. That is why I didn't update the front page. I wasn't going to hold either one of you up to paying that high shipping before one of you confirmed you were ok paying it. The guy should have PMed you first to discuss, but he's new to the thread so we'll just have a little patience. If that means I extend the deadline by a few hours due to any confusion caused tonight, no problem. (thumbs u

Thats exactly what I already said! lol

The Walking Dead Compendium Vol 1 & Vol 2

Collects issues #1-96

image.jpg

If international shipping is an option, I'd love these! I wouldn't mind throwing in some $$$ for shipping. I've been looking to pick up some Walking Dead stuff but it's all really expensive.

If I can take them I'll post my offer tomorrow. :)

Thanks,

James

I looked on the USPS website and shipping those 2 books will cost $77. I'll cover the first $12 since that's what it would cost to ship in the US if you want to pay $65 for shipping. I'd think you could buy them locally there for about that price but it's up to you.

Still cheaper than buying them here! The best deal I've seen in the UK would be £60 for both, so I'll :takeit: I'll have my offer up ASAP.

Thanks!

James

Wow...I didn't think I'd be setting off such a spoon-storm...O.o I coulda handled that better, so apologies all! Hopefully my offer will make some goodwill. :)

My offer:

Take any 3, I pay all postage anywhere:

1) Mind Mgmt TPB

MindMgmtTPB_zpsdfcfac5d.jpg

2) Dawn #1 Look Sharp variant (NM)

Dawn1LookSharp_zps18222aa6.jpg

3) Eh! #6 (GD)

Eh6a_zps1c5ef7a3.jpg

4) Authentic Police Cases #19 (GD) Baker cover!

AuthenticPoliceCases19a_zps0a45f918.jpg

5) Dawn lot: Crypt Of Dawn#1-6 (VFNM+), Dawn #1-4 (VFNM) and a smokin' hot Dawn standee!

DawnStandee_zpsa2656339.jpg

CryptOfDawn1_zps627d0769.jpg

6) Any three CDs:

Anthrax - Worship Music digipak

Black Crowes - Croweology

Doug And The Slugs - Slugcology 101 (greatest hits, Canadian classic!)

Foo Fighters - Greatest Hits

Iron Maiden - A Matter Of Life And Death

Iron Maiden - Brave New World

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier limited metal box

7) Doll Man #27 (GD+) Torchy story by Ward, bondage and headlights cover.:)

DollMan27a_zps81a25dc5.jpg

8) The Uncanny X-Men - Executions Vol 1. (FN+) Reprints Uncanny X-Men #268-269 and 273-274. UK book, printed by Boxtree.

XMenExicutions_zpsad7e6fc4.jpg

And that's it! :)

Thanks,

James

Edited by kahnadah

The Walking Dead Compendium Vol 1 & Vol 2

Collects issues #1-96

image.jpg

If international shipping is an option, I'd love these! I wouldn't mind throwing in some $$$ for shipping. I've been looking to pick up some Walking Dead stuff but it's all really expensive.

If I can take them I'll post my offer tomorrow. :)

Thanks,

James

I looked on the USPS website and shipping those 2 books will cost $77. I'll cover the first $12 since that's what it would cost to ship in the US if you want to pay $65 for shipping. I'd think you could buy them locally there for about that price but it's up to you.

Still cheaper than buying them here! The best deal I've seen in the UK would be £60 for both, so I'll :takeit: I'll have my offer up ASAP.

Thanks!

James

:applause::banana:

Just got home to see the followup offer. Don't take this the wrong way, I know absolutely nothing about any of those books in the followup offer, so I could use some community feedback on whether or not that's good or if I should veto.

Again don't take this like I am implying it might be a bad offer, I don't know anything about any of those options at all. PM me or post in the thread if you have feedback, thanks.

Just got home to see the followup offer. Don't take this the wrong way, I know absolutely nothing about any of those books in the followup offer, so I could use some community feedback on whether or not that's good or if I should veto.

Again don't take this like I am implying it might be a bad offer, I don't know anything about any of those options at all. PM me or post in the thread if you have feedback, thanks.

+ 1 Is it worth the cost of shipping overseas? (shrug)

I already have the Maidens. :)

I don’t know about the Dawn books and the Mind MGMT HC, but the Atomic/Golden age books are cool stuff and James is pretty generous (I received a GA PIF from him). The X-Men collected edition looks a nice addition too.

I don't think you'd ever say one critical thing about an offer if your life depended on it. :baiting:

:D

I don't really know the books being offered aside from the Dawns which are pretty cool. (shrug)

The offer looks good. The Dawn 1 alone seems to be a rare, in demand book. They go for like $30

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40%7CR40&_nkw=Dawn+%231+Look+Sharp+variant&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=10&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

The other stuff seems in a similar ball park. So if it is all $25 to $30 and he has people taking 3 it isn't all that different from the value of 2 used compendiums.

Just my 2c

To cut a long story short, I can tell you that James offered a PIF of GA books which was way above $100 in value… he even added a Patsy Walker book because he knew I loved Patsy and never read her pre-hero adventures.

I can be critical as much as you want about contents, not much about monetary value, unless it stalls the thread(s), that is. :)