• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Ooooh!

hm

So?

I was just answering Pat's question. Pat lives in New Jersey so maybe he knows Chris or has been in the shop before.

I was really hoping for something more. :taptaptap:

Ooooh!

hm

So?

I was just answering Pat's question. Pat lives in New Jersey so maybe he knows Chris or has been in the shop before.

I was really hoping for something more. :taptaptap:

Just use this when you are displeased....

gladiator-thumbs-down.gif

So I read the Symbiotic shilling thread and I vote to have JewellzCardzandCo on the probation list for eBay shilling.

This boardie doesn't sell here. His attitude is well regarded by another as "going off the deepend".

I usually wouldn't care less about a shiller but when a person acts and degrades person/people, then it becomes a little personal.

Today I have found out he is definitely a auction shiller. His auctions are usually if not always are put on private by not showing who is bidding shows to me that he is shilling those auctions.

My original post:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=7628993&Searchpage=1&Main=210944&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post7628993

He was selling a Spider-Man hologram CGC set under the name aznlovesauce2014 which was changed recently because to mock me. My username was aznlovesauce. I since then deactivated my account due to his actions and words. Prior to changing his name it was jewellzcardzandcomicz & waylonanderson.

So I offered him $250 for his set but he would only sell for $275. I told him I will only pay $250 and that was what I'm willing to spend. So I declined his offer through eBay. A few days later, he messaged me asking if I still want for $275, I stated no. He then blocked me from bidding (such a great attitude because somebody said no.) I then looked at his account and he put the same set for sale auction with no reserve. So I began to put in a bid and found out I got blocked. I asked him why and he went all ape *spoon* on me with meaningless name calling like a child.

Anyways, here is what he was selling as BIN:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPIDER-MAN-CGC-9-8-HOLOGRAM-LOT-/261444715209?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cdf51c2c9&nma=true&si=QyS%252F3PX1V2PkpopoMk5p%252BTipUbU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557#ht_894wt_4162

Here is his auction style listing with a winner:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261455502610?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT#ht_894wt_4162

And after the winning of his auction I posted an update with my findings:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=7628993&Searchpage=1&Main=210944&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post7628993

And today, I find out another seller is selling the exact same thing for the same price with the same pictures. Notice the description about shady monkey business...lol. Same type of description that was used on aznlovesauce2014.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SPIDER-MAN-CGC-9-8-HOLOGRAM-LOT/321386664060?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222005%26algo%3DSIC.PROD%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D21398%26meid%3D6409566530092709117%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D9407%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D10%26sd%3D261444715209#ht_786wt_4038

His full set request:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=293102&Number=7563818#Post7563818

:o

Member Id: jewellzcardzandcomicz

I can verify this clown should be on your blocked users list. He bid more than he could afford so instead of admitting that, he accuses me of shilling my auctions. A real class act this guy is not.

Edited by dena

So what you're saying is that the following ebay IDs:

cf02cf03

phokingfacevalue

aznlovesauce

mikeylovescomics

all belong to you??? Why so many IDs? Wow...sounds a little shilly to me. Keep up the great work sociopath.

I OFFICALLY NOMINATE cf02cf03 (or whatever Ebay ID he's using this week) FOR THE HALL OF SHAME AND THE REGISTERED "SHILL" OFFENDER LIST. He's a Shillophile.

PS - I love the message you just sent me:

"You have received a private message at Collectors Society Message Boards. The contents of this private message follows:

Waylan,

I appreciate your help with starting a bidding war with people who actually want these books and are willing to pay a premium. As much as I appreciate it, I have to block your future bids because I don't think these books are worth the amount you helped them reach. I hope your Chaos comics are selling well with the huge demand and all.

Thanks,

Sam"

Is Sam your real name? Doubt it - in our previous emails you were using Mikey and your address and phone number were for a place in Washington. When I called the number on your profile it led to someone who had no idea what I was talking about. So you basically drug in an innocent person....how noble of you. Then you post this mess of "personal info" most of which is wrong on a public forum. For someone so dedicated to spewing out personal info, you sure don't like to post your own (even on your REGISTERED ebay account).

I'm just getting started.....

Edited by JewellzCardzandCo

How about a screen shot for all of you interested in this debate between myself and Mr. Sam Mikey Shill

It's the bid history of his current listing - he's got a new acct with the obvious "0" and the one I accused of shilling on is the one with a feedback of "45". So he's DOUBLE SHILLING! He's using the "45" acct on another listing I was bidding on and he would outbid me and then retract his bid to see what my maximum offer was, and then he would retract his bid and bid just below it.....classy guy right.

photo Shill1_zpsaad7d9e5.png

LMAO - look here's a screenshot of his OTHER EBAY ID for phokingfacevalue

photo Shill2_zpsd509b037.png

HE's FEEDBACK IS 45 .....THE SAME AS THE SHILL ACCT I ACCUSED HIM OF AND IT HAS THE SAME ID NAME AS HIS COLLECTORS SOCIETY NAME PHOKING (The one he posted!!!) HE TOLD ON HIMSELF.....BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

This is too good to be true.

Let's see if I can link his "0" Feedback Shill acct with another screenshot:

photo Shill3_zpsc47feeab.png

WHAT A COINCIDENCE RIGHT!!! You should change your ebay ID from mikeylovescomics to mikeyshillscomics

There's plenty of board members who know me and have worked with me over the past 8 years and not once has anyone complained about me until this Waylan ( Member Id: jewellzcardzandcomicz ) started shilling my auctions.

Members who can vouch for me:

sclemons

EvilAsh

jonjesper

pirate

thecollector

AlexH

PhoKing is another board member who has 62 positive buying transactions on ebay and I'm sure others can vouch from him as well.

Yeah, I'm sure they know you on a deeply personal level. Anyways, you were ousted in front of peers you shill-rat. The best part of it, is that you did it yourself when you posted your Phoking rant....this was comedy gold ....comedy shill-rat gold.

"Order in the court"

"Sam Mikey Shill-Rattling III Jr Esquire...

Also known as cf02cf03

Also Known as Mikeylovescomics

Also Known as aznlovesauce

Also Known as Osama Bin Laden

Also Known As Sarah Palin

You have been found guilty of the following charges:

Shill Bidding in the 1st Degree

4 counts of Rat-Shilling

2 counts of Shill-Ratting

1 count of Shilling without a Rat

1 count Shilling in public while posing as a rat

1 count of Shilling assault

and 47 counts of being a lying, mean-spirited, sociopathic A-hole.

You are hereby sentenced to a lifetime of ridicule at the hands of your Collectors Society Peers....may God have mercy upon your Rat-soul (do rats have souls? Do souls have rats?)

Court adjourned!"

Now get out of my face!