• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

OK LETS FINISH this. Previous Giving Tree offers are out.

Free US Shipping, Int'l first $12.35 paid by me.

GIVING TREE Option 1:

Avengers Vs X-Men 1 CGC SS 9.4 Stan Lee

IMG_26881_zpsb8b5b16d.jpg

It's been a month. I played last month. Sat out (for the most part). Waited. And now I can play again.

:takeit:Option 1

NOTE: It may be up till 8:00 - 10:00 EST before I can put my offer up. Got some stuff to do first.

OK LETS FINISH this. Previous Giving Tree offers are out.

Free US Shipping, Int'l first $12.35 paid by me.

GIVING TREE Option 1:

Avengers Vs X-Men 1 CGC SS 9.4 Stan Lee

IMG_26881_zpsb8b5b16d.jpg

It's been a month. I played last month. Sat out (for the most part). Waited. And now I can play again.

:takeit:Option 1

NOTE: It may be up till 8:00 - 10:00 EST before I can put my offer up. Got some stuff to do first.

sounds good ^^

3 modern run RAK's up for grabs

RAK #1 - Chew Issues 36 thru 42 - STILL Available

RAK #2 - TMNT Issues 21 thru 35 - (maloney414)

RAK #3 - TWD Issues 115 thru 129 - (nnill01)

Conditions ranges from VF to NM

You cover shipping (sorry my A/C just broke and now I'm broke)

chew3642.jpg

:bump:

Sorry folks I'm done drawing for good-I'm just sick of the abuse I get on the boards about how lame I am as an artist.

This was the nail in the coffin

uu5o7.png

Sorry folks I'm done drawing for good-I'm just sick of the abuse I get on the boards about how lame I am as an artist.

uu5o7.png

Maybe I missed something, I don't even understand dupont2005's statement. Doesn't seem like abuse, just seems nonsensical or out of context or something.

I feel free mainly

I'm not an artist anymore so I dont have to justify myself etc

It feels good-real good

Non-artists get to criticise artists freely. If you're an artist, people can say 'well you suck even more'

So now I'm free to crticise dooshrockets like Queen.

uu5o7.png

Don't know if you're being facetious or not... Not everyone is gonna like your art; I for one enjoy it and think it's pretty cool. I'm really happy with the Joker sketch you did for me and the pages of art you sent (I didn't own OA besides a page from Peter Panzerfaust).

If you're serious all I can say is that you have critics on both ends of the spectrum, just like any other artist out there. So revel in the admiration of both the fans and the criticism of the critics!

Hmmm I know I have fans but I'm just sick of drawing and the fact that I cant criticise other artists freely-I value that right.